Getting traffic but few sales

pacifictrade
Tourist
5 0 3

Hi,

I finished my website about a month ago. I get good traffic but not many sales. I did not advertise yet with google ads or facebook ads or any kind of advertisement yet.

Please check my website and review it for me. Any suggestions and comments will be much appreciated.

https://tileandmosaicdepot.com/

0 Likes

Hi @pacifictrade 

Your website is pretty good. Might need to find the right audience and do some email marketing to people that sign up to newsletter. I have a feeling that your niche lots of people would be shopping around so if you can get them to sign up and doing some email marketing that might help. 

You could also maybe have a free PDF download on tips for picking the best say tiles etc and put them into a email funnel. 

Keep up the great work. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

Even with a good CTR or tons of traffic, if people are not buying then it's not the right traffic. Not all traffic is created equal. The one thing we tell each client is that you can get traffic of all kinds but that does not mean it's the right traffic for your store. Overall is you have a solid site and there are only a couple tweaks I would make. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. Consider adding a Featured Product section on the homepage (i.e. Tile Of The Month). Pick one tile product and tell people why you picked it and what makes it great. Add copy that makes them want to buy that product for their space

Product Page  Feedback

1. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. A lot of products I saw only had 1 or 2 images

2. Make sure all your product images are the same size and dimensions and the same style/brand. This is going to help tie your site together

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level. Once you make the tweaks above, I would look at using Google Shopping to drive quality traffic to your site. We do this for our clients and it works really well. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce & DTC brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
neha-sparq
Shopify Partner
1957 124 434

Hey Tileandmosaicdepot,

The site is amazingly built, yet some small changes need to be made which will definitely make your site close to perfect. Few of those are as follows;

1. Add customer reviews below every product to help them decide better.
  2. The search bar can be placed on the upper right instead of left along with the Cart, Wishlist and Login.
  3. Testimonials should be added to the homepage footer for better brand promotion.
  4. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  5. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparqs Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Hope your store starts receiving ample sales very soon.

Neha;)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
fusiondesigner
Tourist
6 0 5
I’d have to look at your traffic in more detail but have you looked at traffic to the product pages are you getting ads to carts for samples? Have you tried giving a free sample? Or AB testing that? Might sound odd but I’d imagine will increase your chances of winning more sales.
0 Likes

Hi, 

Your website is very impressive! I think it is time for you to optimize your customer's experiences to boost your conversion rate and grow sales. 

Using sticky call-to-action can be helpful for you. For example, when visitors come to your product page, they will see the sticky Add to cart/ Buy Now button at the bottom of their mobile screen. So, they can easily click on it to go to check out or cart directly. Your customers will have fast and comfortable experiences. You can also use different sticky call-to-action buttons to connect with customers or collect their emails for your email marketing campaign. 

Furthermore, I also think you can take a closer look at your traffic. Where do your website visitors coming from? Are they targeted customers? If not, I think you should change the way you acquire visitors. 

Another suggestion is that you should build your blogs. For example. you can create blogs that answer the questions of your targeted customers, give them useful information, and don't forget to add sticky call-to-action buttons. In this way, you can target your right visitors, make them happy and turn them to your customers. 
Hope your website will get more sales!

- Tips to optimize website loadspeed: academy.pagefly.io/how-to-speed-up-website

- Do you need to customize your landing page, product page, blog, coming soon, FAQ, about us pages? Check out PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
0 Likes
sammyatklarna
Excursionist
70 2 1

Hi @pacifictrade 

I really like your website, it is very easy to navigate and you have great merchandise! Offering alternative payment options is a great way to increase conversions and I work for Klarna that offers buy now, pay later options, our merchants are seeing increased conversions of 44% after implementing our installment option.  It gives consumers the flexibility to spread out their payments over time with no interest and we also pay you upfront and take on all the risks of any chargebacks. We also can help with brand awareness as we have a shop directory we can feature you on with over 7 million user impressions per month as well as instagram and other social media channels.  Here is a little more information and how to get started. 

https://www.klarna.com/us/business/get-started/

Hope this is helpful!

Samantha 

0 Likes
LizKasian
11 0 0

Hi there:)

Better to not start advertising before you set up the bottom of the funnel - meaning how good is converting your website itself or your product pages:)

You can read this piece to learn about product page optimization and this one to set up the funnel right :) Wish you the best of the luck:)

0 Likes