Getting traffic but not converting

AABBE
1 0 0

We appear to be getting traffic to site , but we not converting. We have been in busy since November and all sales have been friends of family- we have yet to sell to a "stranger" I can't seem to put my finger on the reason. We are also doing some FB and Instagram ads, Google ads, and Geo Fencing. We get traffic but not converting-was hoping for some feedback. Thank you.

https://apolloandartemisbeauty.com/ 

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2453 141 444

Hello @AABBE, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- Create a drop-down menu in the 'products' option of the header menu. Make your store easy to navigate.

- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

- Your store looks aesthetically appealing and professional but lacks customer engagement. Maximize the customer engagement in your store to capture the traffic coming to your store. Make sure to enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.  Use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. This will help you to send automatic emails or push on the basis of the actions taken by the customers in your store.

You can start giving Loyalty Points and Rewards to WOW your customers. This will increase repeat purchases and customer lifetime value by giving points and rewards that give customers more reasons to return to your store.

- Add a referral program. A referral program can help optimize your sales cycle, help you produce quality leads, and take your marketing efforts up a notch. People are more like to make a purchase when a product is referred by any friend. You can boost your marketing ROI and drive conversions with referral marketing. Also, it builds up your social proof and social currency develops an engaging way to communicate with customers in multiple channels and hit right on your target market.

These are some ways that will help you to convert the traffic into paying customers. Customer engagement is an important tool in the eCommerce business.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes