Getting visitors but no sales

Solved
Highlighted
2 0 1
We started our Shopify store about 3/4 weeks ago, and have put a lot of hours and work into getting it to look professional and smooth. However, it clearly needs some work doing to it as visitors aren’t purchasing.

We get around 200 visitors a day but only 1-2 purchases and most visitors only stay on the home page.

Our ads are doing good and I don’t think the problem lies there, as we get a lot of engagement and I’m clicks.

If someone could check out our store and give me feedback and advice that would be great!

https://vanelex.com/
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
187 35 122

This is an accepted solution.

Hey there, 

Just had a look at your store and I must say congratulations on creating your store and in my opinion, your store is beautiful. The designing looks great. I love the products you're selling as well. The pictures of the products are very appealing and overall you're headed in the right direction design wise for sure. 

I have a few recommendations that might be of help to you. 

1. Firstly, since the same of your product of yours has different colours and variations and the colours are not clearly visible in that small square box, I'd recommend you to show all the pictures of your product in every colour as a separate product because that will show the viewer exactly what you have to offer. 

2. I would remove the FAQ links in the main navigation. Add that to your footer, you don't need it at both the places. 

3. Your homepage and product single page is long and would also be needing a scroll to top button so that the viewers can easily go up to the top of your page with just one click. Providing you with a link of an app that does this best. Scroll to top

4. Free shipping is the biggest enticement for shopping online. And I see that free shipping isn't an option right now. So either you can provide free shipping as Standard (normal delivery), and shipping charges applied for Expedited (faster delivery)| or you could provide free shipping for orders above a certain value. Either of these, it will help you get more sales/increase conversions. I would like to recommend you one of the best apps for the same purpose -Superbar

5. You must use live chat. There’s no way around it. If people have questions, they need it answered while they are still on your site. This would definitely decrease the site abandonment and if customer's questions are answered when they're on the website the conversion is way higher. 

6. Connect yourself all through social media like Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc. and add their links to your footer. These are the gems of e-commerce store advertising. 

7. Lastly, as per my opinion, you need to create a some urgency and social proof on your store. And I sincerely think you need to add a top announcement on your store which shows urgency and you can display your announcements like "free shipping",etc. on them. I highly recommend Superbar

Social proof will help your visitors see who all has bought your products and that increases the trust of the viewer on your product. You can use the same app (Superbar) it provides you tools like a countdown timer, geolocation, etc. I’ll be adding links of a few apps that you could use for social proof as well below. 

For example, I'm sure you've seen how amazon creates urgencies in sales by showing the number of products left, upcoming sales, or drive sales by showing how quickly they have to order an item to get quick delivery, right down to the minute. 

If you want to sell more, boosting the sense of urgency in your marketing is the way to go. Making people feel as if they’re about to miss out on or lose a great opportunity is a powerful way to drive conversions.

One parting tip: like many other techniques, the urgency is best used in moderation. Don’t try to put pressure on your potential customers all the time, or they’ll stop taking your offers seriously. 

Instead, focus on periodically offering great deals that really are limited. I'm providing you some other app links that might be useful. 

Links - Urgency Pack Ultimate

Ultimate Sales Boost 

I sincerely hope my insights will be of help to you. Do let me know if you have any more questions.

Press " Like " or accept my solution to let me know if it was of help to you. 

Cheers!

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution!
Check out the following apps :
Simple scroll to top
Superbar
Slick scroll progress bar
1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 1

Thank you so much for this. I really appreciate you taking the time to analyse the store and give me detailed feedback, all very informative and useful. I shall get started on the said improvements. Seriously, thank you for your help. I didn't think I'd get such help, so thank you! :)

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
187 35 122

You are more than welcome!

You can let me know if you have any more questions or queries whenever you like. 

Have a great day!

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution!
Check out the following apps :
Simple scroll to top
Superbar
Slick scroll progress bar
0 Likes