Give me your feedback on my store

Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0

Hi everyone 

I would really appreciate comments on my store and tips to improve it

I'm alone doing this without any background about websites designe and dont have so much insights on how good/bad it is,so ill be so so grateful for any feedback

Www.liquidgoldkw.com 

Password: liquidgoldq8 

Best regards 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @almeshal 

I would love to provide my recommendations to your store.

1, Home page

- Instead of making the translation box sticky, you should make the header stickyLiquidgoldkw – liquidgoldkw 2020-06-26 18-58-18.png

-> Customers even though scroll down or up on the page, they can access the menu anytime. By accessing the header, they can go to other pages to see store's products. Another important thing on the header is the Search field.  The search field needs to be placed prominently so they can search immediately and seamlessly anytime. 

- The slide images should be more clear so customers will feel much reliable to click on the ATC button on these images. Making the slide images clear helps to promote your products better and increase their value in customer's mind.

- Adding some featured products on the home page

It is not strong enough to encourage some people buy or see products with only the collection list on the home page. You can add some featured products to show their prices, advantages, more information.

- About us slideshow

You can consider making as 2 columns to tell about you. On the right one, you can show an image or even a slideshow images, on the left one, you can add a paragraph to tell customers who you are. 

Making the new layout on the home page instead of only using the slideshow will make it unique.

- Add social media

An Instagram Feed or Twitter are good choices to add on the home page. Customers can often see your store's Instagram updates with images or they can even follow you.

2, The product page

I take an example with this product page https://liquidgoldkw.com/collections/organic-products/products/organic-grape-molasses-380-g

- The price's color should be changed into another prominent color. Using the gray is not too attractive. I almost passed the price and I had to see again. 

- You should provide 3-5 images of this product from multiple angles. Currently, there is only 1 image and it is not enough to provide customers your product. But one thing you need to make sure when zooming, the image quality must be good. 

- The Shipping cost will be estimated here so you can include one section for customers can fill the zip code. You can also provide the delivery time that shows when the customers can receive the product. 

- Product Description should not be presented as 2 paragraphs like this. You can use the bullet points and the block of texts to present (each one is on each column) so it will be much more easier to catch up. You can consider to add titles to sub-devide long description.

screencapture-liquidgoldkw-collections-organic-pro.png

3, The collection page

- You can use the Load more button instead of using the pagination. By using the Load more button, customers can view all products on a page without switching between many pages. They can compare many products at the same time.

- You should add secondary hover images for each product. The secondary hover images will show another different view of your products, for example showing inside the bottle.

- You should provide more information for each product. Currently, only presenting the name and price are not enough. You can add the taste, the color, advantages, etc.

I hope my recommendations can help you. Like it if you feel it is helpful or mark it as the solution. You can check my guide on how to personalize the Shopify store to know more details. 

Let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers!

Marketing Manager at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group
- [Tutorial]: Build an effective homepage with PageFly.
1 Like
Highlighted

Your store is a coming soon store

Rendezvous is AI-powered social recommendations engine - enabling customers to discover products on merchant stores and leading to higher conversion rates.
Over 500,000+ shoppers are already using Rendezvous Recommendations to find products from big brands like - Amazon, Macy’s, Walmart & BestBuy.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0

Dear  Victorbui 

thank you very much for your valuable feedback 

best regards  

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0

yes it is coming soon 

you can check the store by enter this password liquidgoldq8 

your feedback will be appreciated 

best regars

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
216 17 83

Hey @almeshal,

I have checked your website, and I would like to share a couple of feedbacks:

1. The homepage looks a bit empty right now, so I would suggest adding more content on your homepage like Featured products, Blog, Instagram feed, Best Sellers, New Arrivals, etc. Keep in mind that homepage should be engaging customers, but also not too cluttered which might make your customers bounce off. Also, the images in homepage seem too blurred, so use high-quality images.

2. Contact Us page is in Arabic as of now. Please keep a language option so that it will benefit for shoppers who are not familiar with Arabic. Also keep your support email id or number, so that customers can reach out to you in case of quick inquiries.

3. Revamp your 'About Us' page. What an About Us page should be is a goal-oriented sales page, one that focuses on highlighting the biggest selling points of your story and brand, making a strong impression on curious customers. Read this blog on the potential of About Us page: https://www.shopify.in/blog/how-to-write-an-about-us-page

4. Send abandoned cart emails: If you have lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts so you can get lost revenue using abandonment email campaigns. There are many Automated tools for abandoned carts. They can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left. You can also send promotional emails to your subscriber's list.

6. Add to Cart and Checkout Page needs to have a bit more planning - like giving users a visual checkout process, option to continue shopping from the checkout page, quick payment methods like GPay, ApplePay, PayPal. Also over here, the add to cart and payment options need to stick to the language format (I had it in English, and checkout was showing in Arabic) 

5. Have a featured collection based on your offers, new arrivals, best sellers etc. This will grab the attention of customers when they browse homepage itself. Also adding more graphic product labels/stickers like Sale, Fast Selling, Free Shipping can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. ModeMagic is an app on Shopify which creates custom badges as per request.

Hope these feedbacks help.

Fayaz

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
187 35 122

Hey 

I have a few recommendations, I hope they will be of help to you. 

1. Hero images: Stick to one rather than the rotating carousel. It’s going by so fast that if I think I may be interested, it’s gone. Carousels /sliders have been proven to lowers conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders.

2. Invite customers to be part of your community. You can set up a blog and keep publishing fresh content out once in two weeks and this will allow you to drive traffic, help in starting conversations and build credibility.

3. Free shipping is the biggest enticement for shopping online. And I see that free shipping isn't an option right now. So either you can provide free shipping as Standard (normal delivery), and shipping charges applied for Expedited (faster delivery)| or you could provide free shipping for orders above a certain value. Either of these, it will help you get more sales/increase conversions. I would like to recommend you one of the best apps for the same purpose - Superbar

4. Reviews on Product Page - Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof and makes it easier for people to trust your brand. Ask past customers for reviews is a great way to get this started. 

5. You must use live chat. There’s no way around it. If people have questions, they need it answered while they are still on your site. You can set up auto invites to trigger when certain criteria is met.

6. Social media - "Linked In and Twitter" both are the gems of e-commerce store advertising. Hence, should be added to the site footer.

7. Lastly, as per my opinion you will have to create some urgency and social proof (social proof - once you start getting sales) in your store. 

Social proof will help your visitors see who all has bought your products or who has added your product to their carts and that increases the trust of the viewer on your product and increases the conversions as well. 

And as for urgency - 

For example, I'm sure you've seen how amazon creates urgencies in sales by showing the number of products left, upcoming sales, or drive sales by showing how quickly they have to order an item to get quick delivery, right down to the minute. 

If you want to sell more, boosting the sense of urgency in your marketing is the way to go. Making people feel as if they’re about to miss out on or lose a great opportunity is a powerful way to drive conversions.

One parting tip: like many other techniques, the urgency is best used in moderation. Don’t try to put pressure on your potential customers all the time, or they’ll stop taking your offers seriously. 

Instead, focus on periodically offering great deals that really are limited.

I sincerely hope my insights will be of help to you. Do let me know if you have any more questions.

Press " Like " or accept my solution to let me know if it was of help to you. 

Cheers!

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution!
Check out the following apps :
Simple scroll to top
Superbar
Slick scroll progress bar
0 Likes