Good Traffic, Lots of Checkout but no sales.

Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

Hi Guys,

Please take a look at my store. I have had good traffic on it, and checkout's but no sales. Is it a problem with my payment method? Or is it something else? Any advise from different perspectives would be greatly appreciate.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

Hey Beyond Bridal Boutique,

There is a "very little gap" between attracting traffic and receiving sales on your ecommerce store once, your ecommerce store lags certain important "essentials". Here are some of them mentioned below for your store as well:

1. "Twitter is a massive social network and a powerful tool for modern ecommerce businesses". Hence, it should be added alongwith "Linked In" to the footer social links for improved brand strategy and business building as well.
  2. "Your logo has the power to invoke an emotional response from shoppers".A large logo can occupy such a large space that other branding elements and navigation items get lost. So, to avoid all these issues, minimize the store logo size.
  3. After minimizing the logo size, shift the header menu to the center in order to ensure proper spatial allocation of the store header.
  4. Use a more bold font color like "jet black" for the header menu.
  5. Use more "catchy taglines" for the header template like "Sale Ends Today! 20% Off Friends & Family" OR Last chance to get 50% off! to grab a better customer insight.
  6. The "central banner" should be full width to avoid the "unwanted white space" on its both sides.
  7. The addition of "alternate payment gateways" would help in offering different options to the customers to pay according to their requirements.
  8. Aspiring your site to be more legitimate! Add "Trust Badges" near the site footer. This will accomplish the purpose well.
  9. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  10. Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  11. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Wishing that your store starts getting sales very soon through "store optimization".

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
1175 58 350

Hi there! Maggie, Shopify Expert here :)

Sorry to hear about low sales, I understand your frustration. 

Not all traffic is equal - just because someone clicks to your website from Facebook doesn't mean they will buy - or that they will buy right away. Make sure to get clicks in terms of building awareness for your brand, but then focus on converting those who clicked and viewed your product into buyers. You do it through retargeting ads and email marketing.

Here's a detailed guide on how to design a winning Facebook ad funnel: https://www.socialmediaexaminer.com/facebook-ad-funnels-framework-charlie-lawrence/

Here are a few guides that might help:

Looking for a more detailed critique? Reserve your website audit here: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/critique 

Best regards,

Maggie

Shopify Expert | Ecommerce SEO Wizard

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

Thank you so much, i will definitely try this. I appreciate your response. :)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

Thank you. I will make the changes. I appreciate your feedback.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
338 27 100

Hi @Lady_Bea ,

I've taken a look at your store. Nice products! I've some suggestions to increase the conversion rate.

1. Instead of giving a single Shop menu for all products, you can add different collections like Bags, Tshirts, etc in the header menu so that it's easy to go to any section from any page.

2. Add 'New Arrivals' section to help customers keep updated on new products.

3. Add product reviews in all product pages as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.

4. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.

5. You can offer alternative payment methods so that customers will get an option to choose based on their requirements.

6. A FAQ would be useful!

7. Try to maintain the same image size while listing all products. 

I also did a flare check on your site. You have only 19 results indexed by Google. But your website has 39+ pages. Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare by Mansion Ecommerce. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. Plus! only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.

Hope this was helpful!

Jeena

https://MansionEcommerce.com
https://apps.shopify.com/partners/mansion-ecommerce
Driving the next decade of eCommerce
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
386 34 155

Hi @Lady_Bea 

I am sure you know that when it comes to bridal things and just wedding overall brides are pretty picky. That means that you might have to put more effort in your store than any other one selling let's say T-shirts. 

I recommend putting more effort into design and trustworthiness of your site. Otherwise, the ads will not pay off. 

As for design, I think you have received some great feedback on how to improve that. 

As for the latter, I recommend

-Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer

-Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.

-90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is a social proof. In my opinion that is an essential of every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. 

Also, I was thinking you can create a unique logo using the initials of the store name. Triple be can be formed into something unique and catchy. :) 

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try  Growave.

We have 10 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts etc. 

There is a free plan available also, we are offering an extended trial on the COVID-19 period. 

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post. 

Take care and stay healthy <3

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more 

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1051 53 157

Hey @Lady_Bea, your store looks good and you have an amazing collection. Here are some changes and addons you can do:-

To convert the traffic coming to your store, you need to make your store more interactive to grab visitors' attention and will enhance the shopping experience. 

1. In the header menu add a collection or categories option. It should be a drop-down menu. Add categories. The store should be easy to navigate.

2. Start using a loyalty program to entice your customers. It will help you build a loyal customer base. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, allowing for web push notifications, make a purchase, visiting a store and many more.

This will help in doubling the sales as when you give loyalty points to your customers they will come again on your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. You can give rewards to your customers to redeem those points.

3. Give product recommendations by personalizing the shopping experience. It should be like trending products, recently viewed, best sellers.

4. Display slider testimonial on the homepage.

5. Add a LiveChatbot- You should welcome new visitors, boost your customer engagement, deliver personalized recommendations and much more. Give customers instant answers 24/7 with the help of the live ChatBot.

5. Add reviews. It helps in building trust with other visitors. Today customers' are smart and would like to go through reviews before making a purchase. 

These are some essential tools that every eCommerce store must-have. It plays an important role in converting customers. 

To implement all these tools in your Shopify store you can install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app that has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app.  Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

Nice detailed feedback

1 Like