Hey Beyond Bridal Boutique,
There is a "very little gap" between attracting traffic and receiving sales on your ecommerce store once, your ecommerce store lags certain important "essentials". Here are some of them mentioned below for your store as well:
Wishing that your store starts getting sales very soon through "store optimization".
Hi there! Maggie, Shopify Expert here :)
Sorry to hear about low sales, I understand your frustration.
Not all traffic is equal - just because someone clicks to your website from Facebook doesn't mean they will buy - or that they will buy right away. Make sure to get clicks in terms of building awareness for your brand, but then focus on converting those who clicked and viewed your product into buyers. You do it through retargeting ads and email marketing.
Here's a detailed guide on how to design a winning Facebook ad funnel: https://www.socialmediaexaminer.com/facebook-ad-funnels-framework-charlie-lawrence/
Here are a few guides that might help:
Looking for a more detailed critique? Reserve your website audit here: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/critique
Shopify Expert | Ecommerce SEO Wizard
Hi @Lady_Bea ,
I've taken a look at your store. Nice products! I've some suggestions to increase the conversion rate.
1. Instead of giving a single Shop menu for all products, you can add different collections like Bags, Tshirts, etc in the header menu so that it's easy to go to any section from any page.
2. Add 'New Arrivals' section to help customers keep updated on new products.
3. Add product reviews in all product pages as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.
4. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.
5. You can offer alternative payment methods so that customers will get an option to choose based on their requirements.
6. A FAQ would be useful!
7. Try to maintain the same image size while listing all products.
I also did a flare check on your site. You have only 19 results indexed by Google. But your website has 39+ pages. Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare by Mansion Ecommerce. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. Plus! only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.
Hope this was helpful!
I am sure you know that when it comes to bridal things and just wedding overall brides are pretty picky. That means that you might have to put more effort in your store than any other one selling let's say T-shirts.
I recommend putting more effort into design and trustworthiness of your site. Otherwise, the ads will not pay off.
As for design, I think you have received some great feedback on how to improve that.
As for the latter, I recommend
-Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer
-Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.
-90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is a social proof. In my opinion that is an essential of every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site.
Also, I was thinking you can create a unique logo using the initials of the store name. Triple be can be formed into something unique and catchy. :)
For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try Growave.
We have 10 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts etc.
There is a free plan available also, we are offering an extended trial on the COVID-19 period.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.
Take care and stay healthy <3
Hey @Lady_Bea, your store looks good and you have an amazing collection. Here are some changes and addons you can do:-
To convert the traffic coming to your store, you need to make your store more interactive to grab visitors' attention and will enhance the shopping experience.
1. In the header menu add a collection or categories option. It should be a drop-down menu. Add categories. The store should be easy to navigate.
2. Start using a loyalty program to entice your customers. It will help you build a loyal customer base. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, allowing for web push notifications, make a purchase, visiting a store and many more.
This will help in doubling the sales as when you give loyalty points to your customers they will come again on your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. You can give rewards to your customers to redeem those points.
3. Give product recommendations by personalizing the shopping experience. It should be like trending products, recently viewed, best sellers.
4. Display slider testimonial on the homepage.
5. Add a LiveChatbot- You should welcome new visitors, boost your customer engagement, deliver personalized recommendations and much more. Give customers instant answers 24/7 with the help of the live ChatBot.
5. Add reviews. It helps in building trust with other visitors. Today customers' are smart and would like to go through reviews before making a purchase.
These are some essential tools that every eCommerce store must-have. It plays an important role in converting customers.
To implement all these tools in your Shopify store you can install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app that has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.