Good Traffic but very little sales

Highlighted
1 0 0

our website is : www.2020competitions.co.uk

we have spent hundreds of pounds on facebook and instagram ads with some luck. our facebook ads send a lot of traffic but little to no sales we are just not sure what to do now. this month we had 2565 visitors but only 23 sales Any help would be appreciated as this is our first website. 

thanks p j wezty

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey, 

I'm just going to talk about the basics with website design and flow.

My advice is to start tracking and then make the changes and see if it impacts to your metrics. You need to look at it from different perspectives not just conversion rate, but bounce rate, time on page, cart abandonment rate, product detail view rate at the minimum to understand what can be improved. I can help you with and even offer free consultation as a promotion for my analytics app I've just released.

If you are interested in working with me and getting some consultation just send me your email in a private message and we can work together more efficiently via email. The free consultation includes:
- taking a deep dive into your data
- identifying metrics that and areas that could cause issue
- work together to see what we can improve to bring up that conversion rate
- at the end of the day you know your market the best, but I can help to provide key insights and a second opinion on what could be improved

If your not interested in something like that, just read below:

Standard things I've noticed more based on design and user flow:
- the design looks okay, I would say it could definitely use some improvements with colors, images, and placement. Something to make it look a little more authentic and professional.
- the product images are not the same aspect rations and could be remade to look nicer.
- you could definitely do with more explanation on how this works on the landing page
- I like the reviews at the bottom, but those are product reviews, it might be nice to had some reviews that add to the trustworthiness of your site,
- the trust pilot seems to be just a link at the bottom of the page, it might be worthwhile to include the actual trust pilot badge, you have some pretty good reviews on trust pilot

There's a lot that can be done, but it looks like your social marketing is working well.

Cheers,

ui-gab
https://www.uiavenue.ca
We specialize in data analytics. If I've helped you today, please give our give our app a try (15-day free trial) https://apps.shopify.com/ui-ave-analytics and maybe write a good review.
Send me a message if you want a free data analysis consultation.
1 Like
Highlighted

Hello @pjwezty ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you, hope they might help you. 

• There is no review option, try adding that feature social reviews helps you a lot in bringing sales. 
  • I have found that there are only a few products in your store, try adding more products so that your customers will have a lot of options to select from.
  • Also, try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
  • Try adding some sale offers to your products to attract customers.
  • Add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility.

I hope our feedback helps you. 

Thanks,

Droppersstop   

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
12 0 2

the overall feeling of your website is shady/scam.

Thats the emotion I get when I enter your site.

0 Likes