Good looking store in special niche without any sales

1 0 0

Hello dear swarm intelligence,

I am new to e-commerce but have about 20 years of experience in branding and corporate design. Now I have opened my first store. The ads on Facebook are going pretty well, I have a CTR of 7-25% and the advertising post is often shared. But then I don't do any conversion in the store. The conversion rate is 0,08%. I think the shop looks professional and therefore I guess that I simply have the wrong products or prices. I am from Germany and sell in the USA. I'm not sure if the products are not available in every supermarket, so maybe nobody orders online and has longer delivery times (on average 10-14 days)?

I am pleased about every hint!

goodsforseniors.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
139 12 56

Hi @BenKing 

By your store, one can for sure tell that you have a nice background in building a brand. 

As for the bounce rate/conversion rate, unfortunately, there is more than one criterion that affects that. Therefore, I will try my best to give the fullest feedback possible. 

I think design-wise you did a great job, there is nothing that needs to be changed really.  I love the color scheme that you have, it is calming and neat. Information is presented in a simple and understandable way, which I find to be an important feature on your niche. 

Customer experience

-I recommend adding a favicon, to make your site more noticeable on the bookmark 

-Add About Us section to gain more trust from customers. 

- Add a possibility to add reviews. it is great that you have all trust marks, but it is proven that there is nothing more reliable than another customer's opinion and experience with your company. 

-The items you sell have a specific audience, and most likely if a person purchases an item from your store, sooner or later he/she might need something else that you also offer. And you have to make sure that you have a loyal and sustainable relationship with your customers, so they come back to your store with no doubts.  

Reviews, Rewards, Wishlist and other user-friendly features can be found in Growave., all-in-one marketing app. 

In order to increase your conversion rate, I recommend thinking about your audience and finding true contact points with them. For that create a list of your potential customers and figure out their "location". That way you can customize your ads to them. 

Besides, I highly recommend working in partnerships. If you focus on the USA market, contact companies that sell complimentary services. I am sure you know how it is done) 

I think that is it as for now, if you need additional help, feel free to ask. 

If I managed to help you, please let me know by liking this post or marking it as a solution. 

Good luck! 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that helps Shopify brands reach their audience, engage users and increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1286 75 275

Hey Goods For Seniors,

A professional store look is a must for improved conversion rates and consistent sales. Hence, you need to take care of your overall store presentation for a more profitable business. Following are my tips for store improvement:

1. The header template should be placed above the Logo, Search and Cart button instead of placing it below the main menu.
  2. The order of arrangement of footer elements is haphazard. The newsletter should be placed on the right while the footer links to the left.
  3. Favicon is missing, which is quite important for site identification.
  4. More social links need to be added apart from Facebook for better customer association.
  5. Bestsellers need to be added for depicting site peculiarity.
  6. Seperate "Sale" section needs to be added for all discounted products.
  7. Instagram images need to be added for better brand promotion.
  8. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  9.  Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.

You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparqs Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Hope the store optimization helps in conversion rate improvement.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes