Hope you are doing fine and staying healthy!
I launched my store jut a couple of weeks ago, and I have had a lot of sessions / Visitors (at least I think its a lot, around 900) but no purchases so far. I've published a few ads on Facebook and Instagram as well, and they did well too, but no purchases.
Maybe you can help me out with some tips and tricks on how to improve?
The site ist: buylagoapparel.com
Thank you all in advance and hope you have a nice day!
The first question I would ask myself when I have good traffic but no conversion on my store is "Am I targeting the right audience?" and then I would check the landing page if it can catch the audience's attention.
If you're using Home page as landing page, there are few things you can improve to make your brand more straight-forward and attractive to audience:
- Use a hero banner to talk about you: maybe by tagline, impress the audience about what you have to offer, what makes your brand unique...
- Showcase your products instead of 'not-relating-images' in slider: and you can move it above the Introduction text and collections. Let's tell audience that you sell apparel :)
- Feature your products: It's great that you listed all collections but you can show some of your products from Home page so visitors can look and click to see more of them.
- Adding testimonials and social proof to increase trust: they will be very helpful to persuade people buying.
- Add Return policy near the Buy section: people will look for it before purchasing and it assures people. You can link your Return policy page like the Shipping.
- Provide image for your variant: this product has black color but I couldn't find the image and if possible, I recommend color swatch selector for this product, so visitors won't overlook the color options they might have.
Like my answer if you find it useful and I hope it will ;) Best of luck to you!
Congratulations on your store page! It's quite well done. I like the minimal theme that you have selected because it keeps the focus on the products themselves. Most things on the store have been done right. I saw a couple of things that could be made better though, so I thought I'd share them with you.
Do let me know if this is useful for you.
Hope to hear from you soon! Till then, good luck and do stay safe!