Good traffic but extremely high bounce rate

Conor_Q
Tourist
20 0 1

Hi guys,

I would like some feedback on my store because im getting good traffic from paid ads but I am getting an extremely high bounce rate. I'm using a heat map at the moment and can see that a lot of people are landing onto my website and looking at the collection page when they hit "Shop Now" on my Hero slide but they arent viewing products. There is a handful that view products but a lot just land on the first page and leave or click through to the collection page then leave.

Just wanted to get some feedback on what could be causing that and how I can improve that! I want to try and help convert this traffic and improving the viewership of my products.

I have a popup that shows after 15secs mentioning a 20% discount on preorders to provide some form of urgency but do notice that when it pops up there are quite a few that close it.

Any feedback would be much appreciated as to how I can improve the experience and lower the bounce rate

Website is www.karehanabay.com

Thank you!

0 Likes
appfreaker_com
Shopify Partner
1924 37 235

Hello,

I observed few points on your website, I hope those are helpful for your website.

-> You can use open new tab on the links on the footer section and items on grid page, then customers are spent more time on your store.
-> Increase your website Niche.
-> Facebook page not found check it.
-> You can improve your Testimonials. Testimonials take the spotlight away from the seller, and shine it on the customer. Adding client testimonials to your website can be an extremely effective way to establish trust and strengthen your company's reputation. They are extremely powerful tools when it comes to strengthening your branding.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes