Hi Guys, I’m seeing decent traffic and a few messages of interest but no conversions, could I get some words of wisdom from you experts please? As I feel the site has a fundamental flaw that I can’t locate....
**URL now corrected
Nice clean looking site..
Firstly I would link your URL correctly https://moderattan.co.uk
Second, all of your products are out of stock bar two of them... because of that I would most likely move on to another site...
Your main banner says
Discover our Exclusive Range of Luxury Products Below but unsure what you are selling until I scroll down
Also you sell garden products and sales will slow down during the winter, I would think about added indoor ranges.
Hope that helps
Hey @Coopsy1313, I hope you are doing well!
Your store looks absolutely amazing no doubt there, the home page and layout colors everything is great. One thing that I found odd is that your product titles and their description don't live up to the store's amazing look, if the was a little organized and descriptive it will surely help customers to understand better about the product. Lastly the product title a good product title should have all the essential information about the product take Amazon’s product titles for example.
When I was exploring your store I didn't find the review section, customers usually find reviews and product descriptions helpful before purchasing any product, and also it's an essential part for building the trust of the customers.
In addition, I checked your website's On-Page SEO score and it wasn't looking good. I'd strongly suggest you work on that along with the products which have useless meta description as meta description and SEO rating vastly impact your store visibility on google and other possible interaction places. Also, the meta description plays an important role in attracting the right kind of traffic ultimately resulting in better conversions and increased sales.
I’d really suggest you try Descrii, they provide titles, descriptions, and meta descriptions for your products that’ll help your website to climb high in search rankings and ultimately gain more traffic and conversion.
I hope this helps you achieve your goals.
Good luck with the store.
Have a nice day!
Hello @Coopsy1313, I hope you are doing well! Here are a few suggestions that you can consider:
- Add a CTA button on the banner image.
- The home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- New arrivals, Bestsellers- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed
- In the footer, both the side there are the same links.
- Some products are sold out. You might miss out on sales & the traffic will bounce back.
Some marketing tools that you must add that will help you to drive conversions:
- Showcase reviews on the home page or create an exclusive page that will build more trust in visitors.
- Enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.
- Setup a reward program for giving points and let customers redeem on their next purchase.
- Setup web push notifications on your store and it will help you in reaching your customers and visitors directly.
- Setup Product recommendations on product pages as well as cart pages.
Hope this helps!
If you are looking to implement customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.