Hello guys, I started my store a few months ago. In starting, I made a few self-made ads and I got an average response. But now I am not getting any sales even after good sales.
Can someone suggest me what is missing ? Also my ads are doing good (engagement and traffic) which i got from fiverr.
My store- www.shoppkeepr.com
Have seen your store and here is my view:
- This banner has bad quality. And you can try to add a CTA button on your banner.
- It's quite hard to see the saving part.
- Your customers will think it's a joke when many collections don't have any products. So only show the collections having products and add other collections after.
- Add more sections on your home page like your story, a gallery,...
If you want to create a gallery, you can try to check it out Shoppable Instagram Gallery. It's free and very easy-to-use.
- Too much scrolling on the product pages, try to add sliders or a sticky add to cart bar to help your customers buy easier.
Hope it helps!
Hi @AkshayPanwar !
Welcome to Shopify and I wish you good luck!
Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.
Use a referral program that will encourage your existing customers to share your products with their friends by giving discounts if the latter have purchased something from your store. With referral programs it is important to carefully set up so that you are not giving huge discounts and not getting anything back. [I recommend using one by Growave., because it is safe and it is integrated with 6 other marketing features (Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, Referral, VIP tiers) for better performance.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.
Hey there @AkshayPanwar ! Here's what I'd like to suggest -
1. Firstly, you need to use only HD images in yours! This image which is there in the home feed doesn't have an HQ image! And it's the first thing that users are seeing in your store. Don't do that!
2. In your product pages, you've written a lengthy product description! Don't do that. Just 100-120 word description is enough .. Also, you don't need to use bold letters to write down the description. Just simple fonts would do well. Also, you need to welcome customer reviews and feedback on your store.
3. You can reduce the size of the images and buttons in your store and put them to proper alignment. Usually, such big products showcases won't do any good.
4. I guess you forgot to add a favicon in your store!
Rest, your store looks pretty fine .. have you decided your selling strategy? Let me know if we can be of any use to you.
I'm from CedCommerce - a team of coders and marketing enthusiasts who help eCommerce entrepreneurs with store set-up and customizations!
We'll be happy to assist you with any kind of customization; add-ons or planning out sales/marketing/social media strategy!
As a Shopify store owner, you need to know the course of your journey !
It's going to help you throughout your time in the eCommerce!
Ps. We're just a message away!
Wish you luck with your Shopify store journey! Cheers! .-.
Just check and can not see the price. And everything is better now.
It would be great if you reply to me after a week and talk about the results.
Hope you do well in the future!
Firstly, I totally agree with those guys here. A neat and crips image will sell the products faster.
Also, there should be a more powerful CTA on products. I see that you have many products discounted and that is such a selling point.
Then, should you add a sticker, say "Sale Off" or "BUY NOW to save ... %."
Hilariously, our app will help https://apps.shopify.com/product-labels-by-bss. We even create up to 1000+ samples that are ready to use.
Hi @AkshayPanwar welcome to Shopify community
Hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,
1. In your homepage, I would suggest highlighting a few more collections (Featured Product, Best Seller, and New Arrivals) and keeping some testimonials as social proof as well. Keep in mind that the homepage should be engaging customers, but also not too cluttered which might make your customers bounce off.
2. Have a featured collection based on your offers, new arrivals, best sellers, etc. This will grab the attention of customers when they browse the homepage itself. Also adding more graphic product labels/stickers like Sale, Fast Selling, Free Shipping can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency.
3. As many as 85% of shoppers claim color to be a primary reason for buying a particular product I would recommend you to go through this blog on color psychology here
I hope this helps!