Good traffic few/very little sales

Solved
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi guys,

I'm always learning and trying to improve my store www.Azaleaf.com  Unfortunately I haven't received any sales

However I do get traffic, from facebook ads/google ads etc. People stay for a while on the site but they simply won't buy / add products to the cart.

Any feedback is really appreciated, I would love if someone could give me insight on something big I may have overlooked. Feel free to give an honest review, all help is so much appreciated. Thank you in advance!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
378 29 118

Hello @Azastore.

I've taken a look at your store and found there are quite a few things which if added can make better conversions.

1. Add 'New Arrivals' section to help customers keep updated on new products.
2. If no reviews instead of showing "0 Review", show "No reviews". Also the message "0 Review Posted" is showing multiple times.
screencapture-azaleaf-collections-all-products-autumn-fox-mug-11oz-2020-11-05-03_13_50.png
3. Add a form on the Contact Us page for better customer interaction.
4. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional. 
5. Add social media for the store to increase the traffic. Having social media accounts is a great way to grow your business, allowing you to tap into new audiences and gain more customers.
6. A FAQ would be useful! 
7. Maintain the same image size on the Collections page.
8. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.
9. Redesign the logo. logo is an important part of your company's brand, and makes a significant impact on a company's public perception
10. Add more specific product title/url in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/url unique and more specific.

Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare by Mansion Ecommerce. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. You can get your free Google Index Score through flare. Plus! Only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast. 

Hope this was helpful!
Jeena
https://MansionEcommerce.com
https://apps.shopify.com/partners/mansion-ecommerce
Driving the next decade of eCommerce
Highlighted

Hey @Azastore,

Sorry to hear, that has to be really discouraging. When you put money in, you definitely want a return on your investment, so I feel for you.

First thoughts when I look at your products is that they are very disconnected. You sell masks but also rugs, mugs but also shower curtains. When you have a lot of different products like this, I think the thought is that you will appeal to many people but unfortunately the opposite ends up happening. Having high traffic is not a good thing if it is the wrong kind of traffic. For example, if you run and ad that features one of your masks and you have an influx of traffic from people have been looking for a mask and they click and they are brought you your website, it's hard to cross sell because your products are so disconnected. People are researching heavily before they purchase and if it came down to purchasing from a website that sells only masks and a website that sold masks in addition to many other unrelated products, they are going to go with the store that sells only masks. I would recommend niching down, find out what is currently trending and go with that. Make your website, your ads, your social media posts all focused on this trend. It will make your advertising dollars count if you are able to better specify who your target audience is.

Another thing that would help is spend some time on your SEO. The most important piece of selling is getting the right kind of traffic to your store, your target audience. We hear from a lot of store owners A LOT that they get a lot of traffic but no conversions. We’ve created a video walking you through how to do your SEO properly so that you can target your intended audience:

If you have any questions, you can contact us using the information in our signature. We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up!

PS: If you need some graphics for your store for Black Friday, we just released a free pack. They look like this:

bf2020-forums.png

They come in 4 different colors and have percentage variations ranging from 20-80% off. You can download them for free when you sign up for our email list.

Enjoy!

CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY, PRIZES EVERY WEEK!
You could win: a custom store banner, custom logo & favicon, 1 hour of store tweaks or a complete store re-design!
Click to enter the giveaway! FREE gift for everyone who signs up!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
416 42 137

Hi @Azastore

Have seen your store and here are some of my suggestions for you:

- It would be great if you can increase your logo size, the inside part, not the background. 

- It would be great if you can have more than one banner. Some more that can show your collections or a specific product. 

- Add Quickview buttons for your products. 

ConveyLego0612_0-1604632020915.png

- I see you're having some high price products. So if you don't have promotion events, you can consider having using upsell and cross-sell methods. 

- Consider having live chat support to improve your customer service. WhatsApp can be a good channel to chat with your friends. 

App WhatsApp Chat & Abandoned Cart will help you do that. 

Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

Member of AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service.
We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

If my answer is helpful, click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1522 77 258

Hello @Azastore, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- Your store has great products. In the header menu create a drop-down menu in the collection. It will make your store easy to navigate. 

- Display the collection on the homepage after the banner image, then display the most popular section. On the homepage, you can add an Instagram feed. 

- In the footer, add social media links in the Follow us section and write something in the latest news. You can write a new deal or some offer there. 

Some eCommerce marketing you should add which will help you to increase the conversion rate:

- Start giving loyalty points on activities like signing up, allowing for push notifications, follow or share on social media, on birthdays, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate.

Integration of loyalty reward program with web push notification, review, email marketing, and with full automation results in wonders for the eCommerce stores. It will help you in increasing conversions and sales on your store and retain the customers for the long term. 

-  Add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It can be sent even when customers are not in your store and bring back the losing customer to your store.

You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

- Welcome customers with welcome & discount popup.

Learn more If You Are Having a Lots of Traffic and Low Conversions

Hope this helps!

If you are looking to implement customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

I am also happy to assist you in setting up the above features in your store. Looking forward to your reply soon.

We are happy to help sellers to increase sales in this BFCM.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
600 62 110

This is an accepted solution.

Hi,

Hyde here from Shopify.

First of all: congratulations on starting your new store! It looks lovely!

I think what would help your store is in putting greater emphasis on your brand. Right now, your products (which are really pretty) are the central focus on the site, and that makes sense.

However, you need to allow a little more space for who you are and what you stand for.

So your About Us page should read less like an official letter and more like a chat with a friend explaining what really inspires you, what you're passionate about, why you're passionate about it, and why you think they should be passionate about it too.

20-11-qd5hq-n860o

Be clear about who you are - are you a single individual (Steven Miller) or are you a family or group of friends (the "we" in your description).

Check out some great examples of About pages here

27-05-45alc-o75kx

Life is Good show the backstory behind their brand, their history and lets their customers know who they are!

27-06-x8wyo-mweps

They also show their mission statement to be uplifting and positive whilst encouraging their customers to engage with them on social media using the hashtag thisisoptimism.

Johnny Cupcakes shows the roots of his brand and what drove him to create it. This personal story about seeing his parents struggle inspiring him to be an entrepreneur and his own struggle with learning difficulties speaks to his audience.

27-19-3v0rr-6qyp4

Aside from building the story around the brand, it is still worthwhile to elaborate on the story around the product. You need to paint a picture of how your product is different from that of your competitors.

Google's stated purpose is to "organize information and make it accessible to everyone". Disney is looking to "make everyone happy". The fake wine bar purpose might be: To bring people together through wine education. That's 7 words. Try to get your purpose down to less than 12 words, and we've got your core passion.

You can also get really creative with your product descriptions. There are even some templates you could use to speed up the process.

Perfect for ___________________________ (ideal situation),

these _______________ (product name)

can be/will _______________ (tell a quick story).

(Product name) ______________

are ______________ (top features)

to _______________ (product benefits).

No more _____________________ (pain and/or challenge).

I hope this helps, let me know if you have any other questions!

All the best, Hyde.

Hyde | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I have a question I was going to download sixads app to begin some more traffic to my site. I am trying to get Black Friday sales this weekend. Also I going to be sending out emails.  I have been working on it for a while. Here online clothing storehttps://AliyaTurner.online 

0 Likes