Good traffic, poor sales

ck123456789
4 0 0

Hi all,

I am getting some good quality traffic from Google ads, however my conversion rate is very poor. I would appreciate anyones thoughts on the matter!

Thanks in advance. 

0 Likes
Kiddienation
Excursionist
40 1 4

Hi, 

Please share your store URL. Thanks! 

0 Likes
ck123456789
4 0 0
0 Likes

Hello @ck123456789 

I was impressed by looking into your store which showcase your vision and passion towards your work, every thing looks fine ,But for getting good traffic and for attracting customers .I would like to suggest few points.

->Recently viewed items: Many customers want to view previous items. If it’s too difficult to view again previous items, they will likely frustrated, and may not purchase anymore. Better to add recently viewed items in product page

->Below the add to cart ,Add "Buy now" and add 'Wishlist" buttons . Buy now will helps the customer to directly redirect to buying option. Wishlist will helps us to send emails to customers to drag his intension towards item and make him to buy.

->There are no reviews on the products. Add customer review, so that customer can review on your products. In product page place product review to know more information about products ,which makes customer to buy .

->I would like to suggest social login page like login with facebook,  instagram , google ,linked in and twitter. which helps the customer to login easily .

-> Add trust badges on home page, try add them on product details page too.

->You can create a videos on your products and these also you can share on social media pages daily, this will helpful for your conversions

I would wish that you will take this suggestions into consideration to increase traffic into your store. I suggest our app Customer Account Page for enjoying all this features and to attract customers.

If you find it useful, leave a like and accept solution to let me know!

Thanks
team Tuecus

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
0 Likes

Hi @ck123456789 

Great start I would say, the store looks good! 

I would definitely add some reviews to your products. Add reviews with customer images to show the products with real customers, I think this would help your brand a lot. 

Product description, although all the important information is in the product images, I would add some well written product descriptions unique to each product. It would look better on the store, and would help you with SEO to. 

Try to get delivery information on the product page. Customers hate looking around to see what delivery will cost on different pages, or getting a shock at the checkout. Include a delivery tab on the product page, or product labels to show "Free delivery" or Delivery from just £xxx".

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3737 214 666

Hello @ck123456789This is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here are quick tips you can implement in your store which will help you to drive conversions:

- You should add trust badges on the homepage.

- Display all 4 flavors on the homepage with a call to action add to cart.

- Instead of based on 2 reviews, change it to Read Reviews. 

AiTrillion_0-1623927338682.png

- Add a review carousel on the homepage.

Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email address. You can send back in stock and price drop alert notifications to bring customers back to your store. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

You can start giving Loyalty Points and Rewards to WOW your customers. This will increase repeat purchases and customer lifetime value by giving points and rewards that give customers more reasons to return to your store.

- Make sure to use email marketing automation to reach your customers. Use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. This helps you to retarget your customers according to their buying behavior and browsing behavior & helps you to automate your store and eliminate lots of manual work. Email marketing automation helps to drive conversions. 

To implement email marketing marketing automation, loyalty program and push notification you can install the app AiTrillion.

P.S- Free plan available, install AiTrillion for free here.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
waytoapps
Trailblazer
234 21 112

Hello @ck123456789 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks good and here are few suggestions.

Make header sticky for easy navigation. It helps customer to find you when they have multiple tabs in the browser.

You can add Contact us form in the contact page.

You can promote your products with word of mouth strategy. Boost your sales with the app from the shopify app store  which helps to increase your sales further. Improve your conversions by directly reaching those who close to your customers.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies. 

Thanks,
Waytoapps
0 Likes

Hi @ck123456789,

This is Anni from MS Web Designer - TOP Rated Shopify Experts based in Singapore. We would like to provide some recommendations based on our seven years of experience in providing solutions to over 10000 active Shopify merchants.

We have reviewed your store, and some changes can be made to make your store more professional and attract more customers. Here are they:

Design recommendations-

The home page:
1.Header section needs to be more informative and icons should be more smooth

MS_WEB_DESIGNER_0-1624011556765.png

2.USP (unique selling proposition) should be highlighted to gain confidence from the customers.
3.The trust badges should be added to ensure the trust.
4.Testimonials can be added for building the trust.
5.The footer could have been more beautiful with proper color.

The product page:
1.Addition of sticky add to cart for better functionality.
Add breadcrumb navigation 

The Cart page:
1.Add Trust badges
2.Add terms and conditions to avoid legal issues.

Do on Page SEO for better sales and conversion

Check this apps:
1.Free app from shopify app store for Terms and Conditions 
2.Voila Shopify app: adds a highly efficient cart feature, proven to reduce cart abandonment and boost sales. (Shows multiple Discount coupon code on cart page)

Best of luck for your store.

MS Web Designer  | Top Rated Shopify Experts in Singapore
20,000+ Tasks Completed | 1500+ Happy Clients

Want to Improve Shopify Store Speed, Redesign or custom changes, or Small tweaks on store hire me.Try Our Free Shopify App
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution

0 Likes
PiersPiper
Tourist
9 0 2

try using different social media like tiktok or youtube

0 Likes
ck123456789
4 0 0

thank you to everyone for your suggestions! I have implemented a few

0 Likes