Gothic Dropshipping Store Feedback! :D

Tourist
6 0 1

I just launched recently, may I please have some feedback on my store, Blood Moon Gothic? :)

Link here <---

Anything that needs fixing, needs changing, is hard to read, missing info, broken links...?

It was a spur-of-the-moment thing haha! I stuck it together in three days, so i'm still working on the range of products. Getting there!

We also have social media links in the navigation menu, if you wanna check those out too. I'm still in the social media marketing learning curve...!

Thanks in advance... <3 <3

0 Likes

Here are some ways to make the store better:

Homepage Feedback

1. I would be careful having everything on sale on the homepage... that does not always send the right message

2. I would add a section for customer reviews to help build social proof

3. White text on a black background can be hard to read for some people... I get why you have it to build a gothic theme. Something to keep in mid

4. Make sure all your product images are the same size and dimensions and that they all have the same background colour. This is going to help tie your site together. The white boarder for one picture on this page stands out

Product Page Feedback

1. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince people to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and makes your store stand out. This is the biggest area of work that your store needs

2. Add your shipping and return/refund policy as text links on your product page.

3. When possible, try to have 3 - 5 images for each product. Adding lifestyle photos are a great way to show off the product

4. Try to add more product to the "You May Also Like" section where there is only one product showing on a product page

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com
1 Like
Tourist
6 0 1

Thankyou so much for your time. Jumping on it now! :D

I did a lot of digging and couldn't figure out how to remove that (not so) little "sale" icon... any guidance? :s

0 Likes

@Arlennia wrote:

Thankyou so much for your time. Jumping on it now! :D

I did a lot of digging and couldn't figure out how to remove that (not so) little "sale" icon... any guidance? :s

You are welcome. You have a good base store... you just need some more work to make it even better. I would look at your theme store documentation and see what that says or reach out to the team that made the theme and ask. It's going to be different from store theme to store theme.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com
1 Like
Tourist
6 0 1

actually no worries; I just removed the compare at prices. I probably don't intend on bumping them back up any time soon, so!

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
472 46 237

Hi Arlennia,

General

• There is lot of extra space in the header part. You can remove those extra spaces so that user may not scroll down the page to view your products.
  • Increase the visibility of your collections will make it easier for your visitors to navigate your store. The easier they can find the products, the higher the chance they will make a purchase.

Homepage

• I recommend, change the announcement bar text with free shipping, it more attractive to buyer.
  • If the social media icons/links at the footer can be opened at the new tab instead of the same tab upon click. This will ensure your visitors/customers stay on your store while checking out your social media presence.

Product

• Consider using a different color for your Add to Cart / Buy Now button.
  • Product description is very less for some products. Please give some more description.
  • Product descriptions need to do more than simply describe the product. Product descriptions need to sell your products! Your customers should feel like they need that product after reading your product description.

Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
1 Like
Tourist
6 0 1

Thankyou so much!! :D 

I'll look into it! Question, what do you mean by space in the header?

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
472 46 237

Hi,

I send belowed screenshot, i hope it helps.

Screen Shot 2019-04-28 at 19.32.36.png

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
1 Like
Shopify Partner
83 5 15

Hello Arlennia,

Great to see you've made collections but the collection should be displayed through the main menus. This helps the visitor to shop easily. You must use at least 3 sliders in order to display the uniqueness of your products/business. The header section looks empty and there are other empty spaces as well which needs to be managed. The footer section and body of the web site made more systematic and appealing.
If you still need any suggestion, feel free to connect with me,
Thanks.

Digital Marketing Executive
1 Like
Tourist
6 0 1

Ah. I don't think I can remove that, it's part of the header in the theme! I'd need to dig into the code. No worries however, I have a new theme (for conversions!) being put together. :)

0 Likes