Greetings friends !! Please, I need feedback from my store

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0

Greetings friends !!

Please, I need your help with some feedback regarding my store. Tips, criticism, praise and all information is Welcome.

I already thank my friends, and I hope you are well.

https://likeediishop.com

Greetings!!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

This is an accepted solution.

Hey Likeediishop,

Keep the following points in mind for store optimization:

• The Image size of the "Electronic Utilities" collection is bigger as compared to other collection images.
  • Adding images to "About Us" would make it look more expressive and lively.
  • For better traffic and sales, you can Run some advertisements from the popular app Kit . Kit is the extra set of hands you’ve been looking for to help with marketing your store. As your FREE virtual employee, Kit will recommend the marketing activities most likely to drive sales.
  •  You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend you to try Sparq product filters and search to replace the default search on your store, this app allows advanced custom tag product filters for collection pages, synonyms, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here

All the best for your further store performance.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
386 34 155

Hi @likeediishop 

Your products seem to be quite useful and trendy.  However, to start making sales you need to put a little more effort and time. 

Here are some tips that you can consider implementing, hope, it helps: 

1) Imagine if you saw something that you quite like on the store, however want to browse more, get more options and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.

2) Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer

3) Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa. 

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try  Growave.

We have 10 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts etc. There is a free plan available.

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post. 

Take care and stay healthy <3

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more 

Increase conversions with ease here
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
216 17 83

sorry for the previous reply

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
216 17 83

Hey @likeediishop , welcome to Shopify family,

I checked your store and I would like to share a few feedbacks.

1. Good navigation provides an improved user experience leading to more sales and revenue. Add a top navigation bar so that customers can quicly browse through your catalog and collections. Also do use a different color for texts (brighter white would do) in footer menu.

2. I would suggest you to revamp the website theme, your collection of products are really good, but I feel the catalog should also have that premium feel. Smaller images might be one of the reason. Also your homepage should have more content, like featured products, a glimpse of your blog, Testimonials etc

3. Add an 'About Us' page. What an About Us page should be is a goal-oriented sales page, one that focuses on highlighting the biggest selling points of your story and brand , making a strong impression on curious customers.

4. Have a featured collection based on your offers, new arrivals, best sellers etc. This will grab the attention of customers when they browse homepage itself. Also adding product labels/stickers like Sale, Fast Selling, Free Shipping can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. 

Hope these feedbacks help.

Fayaz

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0

Hello Come, how are you?

Thank you very much for the tips and guidance!

Right now I will put these tips into practice.

Thank you very much, Greetings !!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0

Hello Aizada, how are you?

Your opinion is very important to me, I appreciate the tips and guidance!

Right now I will put these tips into practice.

Thank you,
Health and Peace for all !!

Greetings!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @likeediishop ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you. 

• I have found that your home page is quite having a lot of products which doesn’t look good, try making the home page simple with categories, best products.
  • There are no trust badges at your checkout page, try adding them as trust badges help your customers know that your site is safe to shop. 
  • Also, try adding SEO friendly titles, they help you in promoting your products and your store.
  • I have also found that there are only a few products in your store, try adding more products so that your customers will have a lot of options to select from.
  • There is no  “about us” section. Try adding that so that customers will get to know more about your brand.

I hope our feedback helps you. 

Thanks,

Droppersstop   

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
0 Likes