Grow my business

Solved
Highlighted
2 0 0

growing my shopify business has been really hard i have been working on it for a week with no customers

0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Tourist
12 1 1

That's perfectly normal! Most stores have about 350 sessions before securing the first sale, so have no worry! If you need, feel free to visit my store at www.genminimal.com for any sort of assistance you might need! 

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 0

my store is https://sureplugonline.com/ check it out if it looks good

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
12 1 1

@Dara3 I think there are many things which could be improved on your site. For one, I would change the theme colors to a less loud color. Try to make it more calm, as customers have been proven to purchase more when the website exudes a calm feeling. Secondly, I would check all your spelling and grammar as well as reduce the length of your product descriptions. The descriptions are long and riddled with grammar and spelling mistakes, which would make a customer believe the website is a scam. Third, I would take down the masks and hand sanitizer for COVID 19. To me, your priority for this section is using peoples' ignorance about the disease to profit off of them and that just isn't right at a time like this. Fourth, I would make sure all your collection images include people, and are less popping. Some other things i would change about this section are making the text overlay on those collection images a color which a customer can read over the background image, or changing the image to allow the text overlay to be read. If you would like, I own a website business which sells similar products called Gen Minimal which you can check out for any pointers. Hope these help, and good luck!   

0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Shopify Partner
945 46 135

@Dara3, Your store looks professional but to get conversions you need to maximize engagement on your store to convert the traffic into customers. Here are some considerations you can take into:-

1. The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it - And here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.

2. Make your store interactive enough to grab visitors' attention. Start using a loyalty program to entice your customers. It will help you build a loyal customer base. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, allowing for web push notifications, make a purchase, visiting a store and many more. This will help in doubling the sales as when you give loyalty points to your customers they will come again on your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. You can give rewards to your customers to redeem those points.

3. Add a referral program. A referral program can help optimize your sales cycle, help you produce quality leads, and take your marketing efforts up a notch. People are more like to make a purchase when a product is referred by any friend. You can boost your marketing ROI and drive conversions with referral marketing. Also, it builds up your social proof and social currency, develops an engaging way to communicate with customers in multiple channels and hit right on your target market.

This will help you to scale your Shopify business. 

To implement these engagement tools on your store. I would recommend you to install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app that has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app.  Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes