Guidance and advice on my store

PopBoxGifts
6 0 0

Hi,

I'd love some honest feedback and guidance for my store. I launched almost a month ago and haven't made any sales. I'm on IG and FB and have been doing some promotions and as of yesterday launched my first Google Ad. I've been getting some traffic but I'm yet to see any purchases. I fear that it might be something that either isn't right with my products page or people are being put off  by something on my site. I have a bundle app that lays out my products and allows customers to include a personalised message. My goal is to eventually allow people to make their own gift box but wanted to keep it basic at this stage until I know that my website is optimised. The website is www.popboxgifts.com.au Thanks in advance.

0 Likes

Dear @PopBoxGifts 

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• At header

popboxspeed.png

• At footer: Remove "powered by Shopify", open social profiles at new tab,organize footer menu
  • Improve social proofs
  • Add Featured / Bestseller products at home page
  • Add Sticky Buy now or add a cart button,Sticky cart
  • Collection page layout needs to improve

• Product page layout needs to improve

• Need to do SEO

After improving all the things then go for Paid marketing and starts with $1-$5/day

Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution
0 Likes
PopBoxGifts
6 0 0

Thanks will look into these fixes

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2449 142 443

Hello @PopBoxGifts, I hope you are doing well! here are some suggestions that you can work on:

- Add a separate page of the shipping policy.

- The prices are too high. You should lower the prices. This might be the reason you are missing out on sales.

- Add an attractive announcement bar, sales motivator bar. 

- You can add a countdown timer bar.

- Add reviews on the home page. Reviews are an important tool in an eCommerce business. 93% of people tend to read reviews before making a purchase.

Entice them by giving them loyalty points on activities like sign up, leaving a review, allowing push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, and more. This will help you to increase the email and push subscribers. You can then run email and push campaigns to reach your customers on the basis of customer behavior. This helps in increasing the conversion and retention rate.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
GrahamO
Tourist
2 0 1

Hi Popbox Gifts, 

I love your products and even the store! I wouldn't despair due to the lack of sales in a month it does take time to grow. 

I agree with the advice mentioned above with regards to the small tweaks you can do on the site to improve it.  From a marketing perspective what have you done to engage with your target audience to bring better brand awareness to your store other than the odd promotion here and there? I note that you have the Facebook pixel installed on the site have you begun to run campaigns tailored to your audience?

My suggestion would be, among the comments mentioned, is to focus a bit more on the marketing aspect. If you are using Facebook/Instagram run a small post engagement campaign for about two - three days to get some social proof. Then use that same ad to run a conversions campaign for purchase to your target audience. Budget appropriately so that your Cost Per purchase takes into consideration the break even return on ad spend. 

That's my two cents.

PopBoxGifts
6 0 0
Thanks so much for taking the time to view my website and the positive feedback. Yes I've done a few FB ads and promotions as well as on Instagram. I have visits to my site but no purchases as yet

Remaining positive.

Antonette Spirito
0434 217 007
[cid:a8e8be63-bd01-4b3f-9db5-0011ef4069fc]
0 Likes
PopBoxGifts
6 0 0
Thanks so much for taking the time to view my website and the positive feedback. Yes I've done a few FB ads and promotions as well as on Instagram. I have visits to my site but no purchases as yet  

Trying to remain positive.
0 Likes
PopBoxGifts
6 0 0

Thanks for the reply. Note, prices include shipping. Will take a look at those options however, some measures may be premature as will need to make some sales first and build my email list.

0 Likes
PopBoxGifts
6 0 0

Thanks for your feedback. I really appreciate it. I'd love to know if you have an app that you can suggest that would improve my collections page. I am only selling bundled items at the moment.

Regarding reducing the space between the header, I'm not sure I can do this with my theme. Will investigate.

Thanks again.

0 Likes

If you need help without app you can contact us at task4store@mswebdesigner.com

Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution
0 Likes