Guys, I really need your feedback on my bikini store ---> www.anitasswimwear.com

Tourist
6 0 0

Hello everyone!

I would love to connect with likeminded people to share our knowledge and experience! To start with I would appreciate your feedback on my store www.anitasswimwear.com , will give you my feedback as well!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
482 46 235

Hi AnitaBikini,

Your store is nice, but you should work on it a little more.

General
  • Your header covers so much space. It makes your visitors feel overwhelmed.
  • You have a contact us page with your contact information, it's so important but you have to consider adding a contact form. It makes easy for visitors to contact you.
  • If you have a physical store, add pictures of it. You make your visitors trust you more.
Homepage
  • I don't recommend using only facebook messenger as a live chat. You can add a live chat app to your store. If you want to use facebook messenger put this button on the footer but put the live chat app bottom right corner of your screen. Because if your visitors didn't log in the facebook, it's hard to ask a question.
  • The social media icons at the footer can be opened at the new tab instead of the same tab. This will ensure your customers stay on your store while looking at your social media pages.
Product
  • The product images look great but they are not a standard. Standard images help to consistent look at your store.
  • Your add to cart button appears below the fold. When the visitors come to the product page, your Add to Cart button should be visible without scrolling.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here and "like" below.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
1 Like

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. I would clean up the design of your homepage as you are showing to much product... your homepage feels like an endless scroll

2. I would delay the 10% off popup to one minute to give me a bit more time to look around the homepage

3. Carousels have been proven to kills conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders

4. Make sure all your product images are the same size and dimensions. This is going to help tie your site together

5. I would look at adding more product over time as you have a pretty limited stock right now

Product Page  Feedback

1. Move the sizing chart off your product pages and  link to the one in your footer. This will clean up your page and make it look more professional

2. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

3. Add a section at the bottom of product pages to show your most viewed/bought items from the site. This can help increase your average order value

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with CRO & analytics: TakeSomeRisk.com
1 Like

Hello,

Congratulation for your store. I have gone through your store and hope following suggestion will help you.

1. Optimize your store loading speed for mobile and desktop

2. Need to work on popup timing

3. Optimize your product landing page for ads

4. Optimize your store for SEO

5. Integrate your Instagram feed at home

6. Use Facebook and Instagram Shop for sale

7. Add blog section

Need more tips? Please contact us here: https://www.mswebdesigner.com/pages/contact-us

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer

@Shopify Experts Directory: https://experts.shopify.com/ms-webservices
1 Like
Shopify Partner
158 3 31

Hello @AnitaBikini 

Trust you are doing good. I love the logo of your store. it goes well with your brand statement. I would suggest make the Logo Read " Anitas Swimwear in one line" and ad a tagline below " the lionesses in her pride."

Also are you drop shipping ?

Below is my feedback on your store.

1. On product details page try to remove the try on icon from right side as that is available on all product pages it will save space in mobile

anitaswimwear.jpg

2. try to add the content on product details page in accordions "product description" "specification" "fabric" "size chart" this will save space in mobile and give users good browsing experience.

3. Since you are delivery free in UAE mention on top promo area all pages of your website any other promos for worldwide apart from UAE mention that too.

4. On checkout pages if UAE address is selected it should say Free shipping check that too please.

Further I guess you would Love to boost your website sales & conversion & I would Love to grow your sales

Industries served - Bikni, Swimwear & Lingerie, Computers, Audio, Electronics, Vegan Cosmetics & Skin Care Products

Results from Digital Ad Channels  - I have helped merchants achieve sales from $150 per month to $970+ per month in just 3 months

with correct ad setups and detailed manual optimization and strategies from time to time.

I would be happy to help and serve you too!

Thanks

Vinod

Vinod Sachdev.
Digital Marketing Consultant
Google & Bing Ads | Web Design & Development | Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
15+ years Industry Experience & Knowledge of Latest Web Technologies
250+ Clients Served - across USA, UK, Spain, Caribbean Islands, India & more.
625+ Paid Ads Search, Shopping, Display, Re-Marketing Campaigns Successfully Managed which achieved higher sales
100+ Custom Websites & Landing Pages Designed & Developed

email vinod.digitalcentrics@gmail.com | https://digitalcentrics.com/
1 Like
Tourist
6 0 0

Hi fnLabs,

Thank you for your detailed feedback! I tried to change all the points mentioned. 

Unfortunately I cant change the size of the header, there is no option to do that in shopify.

For the online chat - i decided to change it to whats up chat, as in UAE it most common to use, and even outside of UAE i guess its an easy way to communicate, however if you still think that its better to keep general online chat - i might switch to that.

I also tried to understand how to change the code for social media icons to be opened in a new tab, however couldn't figure out the exact place where it that target blank code should be placed. 

I didnt understand what do you mean - standard product images ?

And if you can advice how to make the add to cart button visible while scrolling - this would help!

0 Likes
Tourist
6 0 0

Hi Duane,

Thanks for your feedback!

I have made the changes I could. If you can please navigate me how to make these:

1. Change the size of product images ( i hope there is an option to set all product as per the specific size, because i tried to change them one by one - it didnt help)

2. How to add a link to Sizing chart in product page?

3. How to add a section with most viewed items - is there an app?

And about the carousels - you mean to say that 5 slides are completely useless and I need to reduce them? How many is the best?

0 Likes
Tourist
6 0 0

Dear Vinods,

Thank you for your feedback, im making all the improvements required. 

I only didnt really understood what did you mean saying here: "try to add the content on product details page in accordions "product description" "specification" "fabric" "size chart" this will save space in mobile and give users good browsing experience" - basically  add content to save space? how is it possible?

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
482 46 235

Hi AnitaBikini

1- For the height of the header.
Screen Shot 2019-06-28 at 23.42.34.png

2- If whatsapp popular for your target market, use it :)

3- I see, you are using Broklyn theme so, in template editor find theme.js.liquid file and end of the file add this code block.

$(document).ready(function() {
$('.social-icons li a').attr('target', '_blank');
});

Screen Shot 2019-06-29 at 00.05.35.png

4- Standard product images. Create your standards - size of photos, width, height, background of photo and use this standard all your product photos. In this way your store will looks more professional.

5- For sticky add to cart, you can use this app -> https://apps.shopify.com/sticky-add-to-cart-bar

6- It's a bonus, maybe you want to try our Discount Notify App (When a product price is discounted, notify your customers). The app has 14 days free trial. If you try the app, give us some feedback, you help me a lot.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
1 Like
Shopify Partner
158 3 31

Hello @AnitaBikini 

Thank you for your revert. This is what i meant by "accordions"

https://jqueryui.com/accordion/

The first one will be " product description"

Second " "specification"

and so on...

Hope you understand what i showed you. In Shopify this is available.This will be on product details page.

Also the images are perfect no changes in that.

Do feel free to let me know you need further help.

Thanks

Vinod

Vinod Sachdev.
Digital Marketing Consultant
Google & Bing Ads | Web Design & Development | Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
15+ years Industry Experience & Knowledge of Latest Web Technologies
250+ Clients Served - across USA, UK, Spain, Caribbean Islands, India & more.
625+ Paid Ads Search, Shopping, Display, Re-Marketing Campaigns Successfully Managed which achieved higher sales
100+ Custom Websites & Landing Pages Designed & Developed

email vinod.digitalcentrics@gmail.com | https://digitalcentrics.com/
0 Likes