Gym Apparel -Honest feedback please

Tourist
6 0 1

Some honest feedback please! Just recently launched. Sales were great from loyal social media followers but now slowwing down. Getting high bounce rate at about 90%, avg session is under 1 minute for the ones that stay.

Any reccomendations and constructive feedback is greatly appreciated!!

Thnx!

1 Like
1 0 0

Is it responsive? When I opened it from my iPad it doesn't seem to be. I've attached a photo so you can see what I'm talking about. Have you looked into how many of your users ar using from a mobile device, because of there are issues with responsiveness that could be the culprit. 

0 Likes
Tourist
4 0 2

site LQQK great and i do like the check end for you news letter 

1st Knight Military Charity Home of the Brave. Registered Charity Number 1158071 - 100% non for profit for Our Wounded Soldiers, Airmen, Sailors.
1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
34 0 6

I really like your site! Great work, hows traffic?

1 Like
Shopify Partner
7 0 0

No reason for your site not to be responsive in this day and age.

If your following is big on social media, then you need to act on this quick since more than 80% of the world enjoys using Facebook and Instagram on their phones.

It's very possible an app or edit you manually made to your store broke the CSS to make your theme responsive.

Los Angeles, CA
0 Likes
1 0 0

I like the website, and the brand aswell. You can make several good moves with it, like hoodies, some cool tshirts, etc. I would do some cool shorts to practice, with your brand it'll look cool.

0 Likes
1 0 0

Hmm is not displaying properly on my iPad either, just a stripped down version which is aligned on the left side of the screen? We had the same problem for another site, turns out we had only the c-name address for the mobile version, so maybe look into that with your domain hosting?

0 Likes
1 0 0

Can I ask where your source your clothing from?

0 Likes
2 0 0

I think you have developed a fine aesthetically pleasing website. However, as you mentioned, you are getting a very high bounce rate of 90% as well as an average session time of a minute only.

Now let us try to find out what we can do decrease the bounce rate and increase the session time on the home page.

• Carousel: Your site has two carousels(section that moves from left to right). Across the world, UX experts are now suggesting to avoid carousel as much as possible. In fact, in my company I have done a lot of research and found that the click ratio's in carousel is minimum. You may google for "carousel bad for ux" and see the results for yourself. I would suggest you to get rid of the second carousel at the bottom of page.
  • Longer Home Page: Your home page is too short. Now if you remove that second carousel, the size of your homepage will decrease further. Also, if you closely look at your home page, you will see that it doesn't show any pricing information about the products that you are selling. I would suggest you to put 6 products (3 columns of two rows) for each category (men's wear, ladies wear, accessories) on the home page itself. Do not forget to put the price of the product also on the home page. This will increase the size of your home page as well as will increase the click ratio.
  • Product Images: Right now your site looks like a bodybuilders site due to all those photographs of people flexing their muscles. I would suggest you to place isolated images of your products on the home page. You may use your current images as secondary images.
  • Remove that "Chat with us" button. The button has contrasting color to your website and thereby it makes me click it. However, when I click it, I see that you are not available and thus I get a negative feel of you not being around. Your site is a fairly simple site. I would suggest you to remove that button from the home page.

Remember, the home page is the most important page and the best opportunity we have in converting visitors to buyers and it has to be the best page in terms of the UX.

0 Likes
2 0 0

I think you have developed a fine aesthetically pleasing website. However, as you mentioned, you are getting a very high bounce rate of 90% as well as an average session time of a minute only.

Now let us try to find out what we can do decrease the bounce rate and increase the session time on the home page.

• Carousel: Your site has two carousels (section that moves from left to right). Across the world, UX experts are now suggesting to avoid carousel as much as possible. In fact, in my company I have done a lot of research and found that the click ratio one gets by the use of carousel is nominal. You may google for "carousel bad for UX" and see the results for yourself. I would suggest you to get rid of the second carousel at the bottom of page.
  • Longer Home Page: Your home page is too short. Now if you remove that second carousel, the size of your homepage will decrease further. Also, if you closely look at your home page, you will see that it doesn't show any pricing information about the products that you are selling. I would suggest you to put 6 products (3 columns of two rows) for each category (men's wear, ladies wear, accessories) on the home page itself. Do not forget to put the price of the product also on the home page. This will increase the size of your home page as well as will increase the click ratio.
  • Product Images: Right now your site looks like a bodybuilder's site due to all those photographs of people flexing their muscles. I would suggest you to place isolated images of your products on the home page. You may use your current images as secondary images.
  • Remove that "Chat with us" button: The button has contrasting color to your website and thereby it makes me click it. However, when I click it, I see that you are not available and thus I get a negative feel of you not being around. Your site is a fairly simple site. I would suggest you to remove that button from the home page.

Remember, the home page is the most important page and the best opportunity we have in converting visitors to buyers and it has to be the best page in terms of the UX.

Let me know if you need any other help.

All the best with your venture.

0 Likes