HELLLO EVERYONE !! LETS REVIEW/FEEDBACK STORES

Highlighted
2 0 1

Here to get some reviews from my website, I know I have a lot of work to do to get it where I want & scale it ! Please help me with what you think can be done & how All is appreciated ! Leave your website under after your done so we can all get feedback together as a real community ! STAY SAFE ! 

www.megaamobilemall.com

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
155 24 73

Hey there, 

Congratulations on launching your store!

It looks great, and I have some recommendations that might help you further. 

1.  Your homepage and product page is long and would also be needing a scroll to top button so that the viewers can easily go up to the top of your page with just one click. Providing you with a link of an app that does this best. Scroll to top

2. Make sure all your product images are the same size and dimensions and the same style/brand as you add more. This is going to help tie your site together. 

3. Add a section at the bottom of product pages to show your most viewed/bought items from the site. This can help increase your average order value.

4. "Linked In and Twitter" both are the gems of e-commerce store advertising. Hence, should be added to the site footer.

5. Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.

6. Lastly, as per my opinion, you need to create a some urgency and social proof on your store. 

You can use an app that provides you tools like a countdown timer, limited offers and even social proof. (A great app I know for the same purpose - Superbar) but if you need any others I'm adding a few other links of apps that might help you too. 

For example, I'm sure you've seen how amazon creates urgencies in sales by showing the number of products left, upcoming sales, or drive sales by showing how quickly they have to order an item to get quick delivery, right down to the minute. 

If you want to sell more, boosting the sense of urgency in your marketing is the way to go. Making people feel as if they’re about to miss out on or lose a great opportunity is a powerful way to drive conversions.

One parting tip: like many other techniques, the urgency is best used in moderation. Don’t try to put pressure on your potential customers all the time, or they’ll stop taking your offers seriously. Instead, focus on periodically offering great deals that really are limited. 

Links - 

Urgency Pack Ultimate

Ultimate Sales Boost 

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

Cheers!

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution!
Check out the following apps :
Simple scroll to top
Superbar
Slick scroll progress bar
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
116 21 80

Hey there, @MegaaMobileMall

Welcome to Shopify! You have a great start, and I can’t wait to see how you grow your store.

Let’s start:

Homepage 

• Hero image/header: I actually like that your hero image is so easy to read with your logo, but keep in mind that your social media accounts can’t be linked because it’s part of the image. I would suggest doing some tests to see if there are better options here.
  • Your overall font of the store is hard to read. Since your logo/header image are both a sans serif font, why not keep it to the same font family for your text?
  • I like that you have your item categories, but there are a few problems. First, the blue text over the images isn’t readable. Secondly,your categories are working very well. Use a heatmap to see where people are clicking and how they are scrolling on your page. Basically, combine some collections to mean more for your customers.
  • It’s pretty long for a homepage. Again, use heatmaps to evaluate how far your heatmaps are scrolling and how they navigate.
  • Move your about information to an About Us page rather than having it on your homepage. 

Navigation/Product Pages
I would really urge you to put in collection pages as a main navigation, but also make it possible to access it on a collections page or something similar. On your Catalog page, there’s no way to filter through your products. That’s a huge problem when it comes to conversions. Customers aren’t going to scroll through 10+ pages of products if they just want a shirt.

For example, I was shocked that you had men’s clothes! I had no idea.

On product pages, I found a few issues. For reference, I’m on your 3M Monogram Trunks page.

1. For the photos, I’m not a huge fan of the main photo updating. If I click on the last thumbnail, I have to scroll up to see it enlarged. That’s not ideal! 
  2. Don’t leave shipping costs to the checkout. Get it on a shipping page or upfront to explain what they are upfront. Customers don’t like surprises during checkout.
  3. Your promo banner has disappeared from the product pages. If you have a promo code customers should use, get it out there! Make sure it shows. 
  4. Make sure there is a sizing chart. I’m glad you added that it fits true to size, but that’s not enough for them.
  5. It’s missing some other important information, like material or any other description. 
  6. The “You might also like” feature isn’t triggering right. If I’m in men’s beachwear, I wouldn’t want a bikini.

In the end, I really do think you’re on the right track here. Just make a few updates and understand what customers are doing to drive your next improvements. Lucky Orange has heatmaps as well as session recordings, chat, polls and more. There’s a free trial and plans start at US $10/month.

I hope this helps! Good luck!

Cheers -
Danny

- Was my response helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1954 122 428

Hey Mega Mobile Mall,

Keep the following points in mind for store optimization:

• "Terms and Conditions" are a must in the footer for better site authenticity.
  • "Social media links" too should be included in the footer apart from the store header.
  • "Trust Badges" are an integral part of the homepage as they contribute to customer trust and belief.
  • You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend you to try Sparq product filters and search to replace the default search on your store, this app allows advanced custom tag product filters for collection pages, synonyms, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here

All the best for the further store journey!

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
96 11 33

Hey @MegaaMobileMall family,

Welcome to the Shopify family! I hope you’re thriving.

Your store looks fine - but you have to make it stand out from all the other stores who are also doing dropshipping for the most popular products. Also, there are a few experience issues which you can solve you boost your sales:

(I would also recommend following the advice that all the other helpful people have provided here. Specially the points @arushibhatia20 has mentioned)

1. The hero image/fold can be optimized with adding copy about what products you sell.
  2. There are a lot of categories of products in your store. It might be tempting to show as many products as you can to the customer. But, it often ends up overwhelming and confusing the customer.
    You can solve this by figuring out what items are exactly for best sellers. Then draw the customers’ attention to those items first.
    This can be done by highlighting some kind of urgency or offers etc. on your product images. Apps like ModeMagic help you to get more sales by applying product labels to create urgency and #fomo in your shoppers. Also having some more trending or sale products on the Home page will nudge faster purchase decisions.
  3. In the “Item Categories” the font and the font color is not standing out in the images.
  4. Further, in your catalog, most of the product images have different backgrounds. This doesn’t really give a cohesive store experience, which can turn some users off.

I hope this advice helps. Let me know how it goes!

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution

ModeMagic | Product badges and labels to boost conversions
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
0 Likes