Here to get some reviews from my website, I know I have a lot of work to do to get it where I want & scale it ! Please help me with what you think can be done & how All is appreciated ! Leave your website under after your done so we can all get feedback together as a real community ! STAY SAFE !
Solved! Go to the solution
This is an accepted solution.
Congratulations on launching your store!
It looks great, and I have some recommendations that might help you further.
1. Your homepage and product page is long and would also be needing a scroll to top button so that the viewers can easily go up to the top of your page with just one click. Providing you with a link of an app that does this best. Scroll to top
2. Make sure all your product images are the same size and dimensions and the same style/brand as you add more. This is going to help tie your site together.
3. Add a section at the bottom of product pages to show your most viewed/bought items from the site. This can help increase your average order value.
4. "Linked In and Twitter" both are the gems of e-commerce store advertising. Hence, should be added to the site footer.
5. Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
6. Lastly, as per my opinion, you need to create a some urgency and social proof on your store.
You can use an app that provides you tools like a countdown timer, limited offers and even social proof. (A great app I know for the same purpose - Superbar) but if you need any others I'm adding a few other links of apps that might help you too.
For example, I'm sure you've seen how amazon creates urgencies in sales by showing the number of products left, upcoming sales, or drive sales by showing how quickly they have to order an item to get quick delivery, right down to the minute.
If you want to sell more, boosting the sense of urgency in your marketing is the way to go. Making people feel as if they’re about to miss out on or lose a great opportunity is a powerful way to drive conversions.
One parting tip: like many other techniques, the urgency is best used in moderation. Don’t try to put pressure on your potential customers all the time, or they’ll stop taking your offers seriously. Instead, focus on periodically offering great deals that really are limited.
Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.
Hey there, @MegaaMobileMall!
Welcome to Shopify! You have a great start, and I can’t wait to see how you grow your store.
I would really urge you to put in collection pages as a main navigation, but also make it possible to access it on a collections page or something similar. On your Catalog page, there’s no way to filter through your products. That’s a huge problem when it comes to conversions. Customers aren’t going to scroll through 10+ pages of products if they just want a shirt.
For example, I was shocked that you had men’s clothes! I had no idea.
On product pages, I found a few issues. For reference, I’m on your 3M Monogram Trunks page.
In the end, I really do think you’re on the right track here. Just make a few updates and understand what customers are doing to drive your next improvements. Lucky Orange has heatmaps as well as session recordings, chat, polls and more. There’s a free trial and plans start at US $10/month.
I hope this helps! Good luck!
Hey Mega Mobile Mall,
Keep the following points in mind for store optimization:
All the best for the further store journey!
Hey @MegaaMobileMall family,
Welcome to the Shopify family! I hope you’re thriving.
Your store looks fine - but you have to make it stand out from all the other stores who are also doing dropshipping for the most popular products. Also, there are a few experience issues which you can solve you boost your sales:
(I would also recommend following the advice that all the other helpful people have provided here. Specially the points @arushibhatia20 has mentioned)
I hope this advice helps. Let me know how it goes!