HELP: Feedback on my newly launched store

Highlighted
3 0 0

Good day,

I just launched my page www.breezyfitt.com and have gained a decent amount of traffic, but haven't been able to get any conversions.

I've gone through it over and over and must be looking something over. Maybe my price points are too high, or the descriptions are bad.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. This part has been a real learning curve.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @lildame951 

The great thing about your niche is you can use so many great images of people smiling and using your products etc. This will give the visitor a great feeling and they can imagine themselves using your product. 

I believe the one thing that is really letting your website down at the moment is the product page. Here are a few things to think about adding. 

• Detailed Product Description 
  • Product Tabs (shipping,refund etc) 
  • Sticky Add To Cart Bar 
  • Similar Products 
  • Testimonials and/or reviews 

Overall you have done a good job so far. So keep up the good work. I'll also email you a more detailed review right now. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Thanks so much for your feedback! I've been going in circles I feel like, on the verge of starting over several times. Hopefully I'm getting close. 

I had great traffic, but can't quite get my conversions to stick. 

@Clayton_Bates wrote:

Hi @lildame951 

The great thing about your niche is you can use so many great images of people smiling and using your products etc. This will give the visitor a great feeling and they can imagine themselves using your product. 

I believe the one thing that is really letting your website down at the moment is the product page. Here are a few things to think about adding. 

• Sticky Add To Cart Bar 
  • Similar Products 

Overall you have done a good job so far. So keep up the good work. I'll also email you a more detailed review right now. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

0 Likes
Highlighted

@lildame951 wrote:

Thanks so much for your feedback! I've been going in circles I feel like, on the verge of starting over several times. Hopefully I'm getting close. 

I had great traffic, but can't quite get my conversions to stick. 

@Clayton_Bates wrote:

Hi @lildame951 

• Sticky Add To Cart Bar 
  • Similar Products 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

@lildame951  its all a learning curve. I'm positive it will all work out in the end. I tried to send you some more information but the email failed. If you send me a email at clayton@inspiresmallbusiness.com or go to this link https://www.inspiresmallbusiness.com/pages/contact-clayton I'll send you the full review I did for you. Should have some really handy tips in the review. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 124 434

Hey Breezyfitt,
  Getting a decent amount of traffic surely means that visitors are interested to buy from your store, however, they might not have found your store appealing. Though the store is quite decent still surely, it needs improvements which will help build trust for visitors and eventually drive you a lot better sales.

1.  Promoting easy navigation, optimizing product pages, optimizing the checkout process and keeping the policies clear can surely help in gaining sales with a good amount of traffic.
  2. Favicon is missing.

3. Add some more social links to the footer for better connectivity.

4. Also, it would be great if you can create a seperate sale page for discounted products.

5. Also, You have ample of products and sure you might add a few more as its just a start for your visitor might feel hard to find the right product.
    Also, your search page is a bit off and empty https://breezyfitt.com/search?q= Don't you think if suggestions are offered to searchbar, there will be a lot of chances for a visitor to buy from your store?
    I would recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.

6. If you're suffering from lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts, you're not the only one— and PushOwl could be the answer you're looking for. Automated abandoned cart push notifications can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left.

7. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.

I hope my feedback will help you convert visitors into customers.
 Neha;)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

I think your pricing is too high. If you are willing to cooperate with us, we will provide a cheap supply price and HD pictures.

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

I was told my prices weren't high enough?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
485 27 99

Hi @lildame951 

Really good job on launching your store. I think there isn't a ton to change, but I'm going to nitpick anyways, because there is always room for improvement :D.

After carefully reviewing I don't see a FAQ section. If your customer can't find an answer to their questions they may not buy from you. Adding an FAQ section will help to add trust, and make it so your customer doesn't need to leave your site, to find an answer to their question.

I wasn't able to find a sense of urgency. By using urgency, you can make your visitors feel like they are missing out unless they order immediately. The 'Fear of Missing Out' that they experience, will increase your ability to convert them into buyers. One app that can help you with that is https://apps.shopify.com/better-countdown . It really can make a big difference in getting your customers to buy from you

After looking I couldn't find a blog. If you had a blog more customers might be able to find your site, and even if they aren't ready to buy at the moment they are reading your blog, they are more likely to buy from you in the future.

Did you think about adding an always visible buy button. Your buy button is the most important button on your site and it should always be within the thumbs reach of the customer. Take a look at your store (especially on your phone), and try to easily find your buy button, especially when you are on the bottom of the page. If your buy button isn't always visible you are making it harder for your customer to buy. Consider adding https://apps.shopify.com/better-sticky-checkout-button-increase-your-sales , it will help it make it easier for your customer to buy from you.

An important thing I couldn't find is reviews. It would be good to add reviews for your products. Think about it when was the last time you bought a product without reading the reviews first? I think you should definitely add some reviews.

You know your store is actually quite good, and I think with just a bit of love and care, you will be able to really succeed.

If you found this review useful I created an email course here https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course where you can learn more ways to convert your customers

To learn more visit https://www.answrly.com/

0 Likes