I'm driving about 100-150 people a day to my site but my conversion rate is crazy low. I want to say it's pretty much 0 because the only sales I am getting are when I directly sell to my friends and family members. I've worked like crazy to increase my speed and add apps that allegedly convert. Can you please take a look at www.gifthorseboutique.com and provide any feedback??
Hello @kayckoch, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:
- On the home page, add a section of trending products/ new arrival products. Give product recommendations by personalizing the customer's shopping experience.
- I would personally recommend you to go for a 45-sec-pop-up at the entry.
- Make sure to use email marketing automation to reach your customers. Use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action.
- Make sure to enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.
- For getting more conversions and sales you can target your customers by sending automated emails that help to improve the relevancy and timeliness of your campaigns. For some reason unknown to you, they leave without making a purchase but with email automation, you can make sure that this user receives an email shortly after they abandoned their cart, reminding them of what they left behind and asking if they need help completing their purchase. In this case, email marketing automation turns a missed opportunity into an opportunity to build a stronger relationship and make a sale.
- Run email and push campaigns.
- Add a web push notification to retarget your customers even when they are not in your store. Send price drop alerts to bring them back to your store. Web push notification helps bring the customer back to your store.
If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.
Hope this Helps!
Hope the following suggestions will help you
Hello kaychoch how are you doing? I have gone through your website, it's very appealing but lacks some features which are supposed to include to scale the store revenue, I would ask some question base on the store activities, 1 Are they your target audience familiar with your products before marketing to them? For instance, someone who markets products to you, which you are not familiar with, would you buy?? It may be something that causes the low conversion in your store.
2 Did you target the right Audience while marketing your store?
3 Did you use a proper audience insight which supposed to aggregated information about two groups of people connected to your page?
4 Did you have a means that retain traffics that gets to your store so they can take action?
Did you have a welcome series flows? These flows will help you to keep your customers update about your store.
If you were ready to scales your store revenue, you can message me to put this into work as soon as possible.