HELP! I'm getting almost Zero sales on my site

JasonD1
2 0 1

Hi!

Please help to offer any advice you can. I'm getting almost Zero sales on my site despite running many ad campaigns. 

Other tips for sticky add to carts, customer reviews, havent helped. 

www.shopyogastrong.com

Eazysale
Tourist
7 0 3

Hey ,don't worry, you are not the only person, I have the  same issue 

https://www.eazy-sale.com

I think you should be patient 

Did you have any social media networks 

Just to bring the Traffic 

Have nice weekend 

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2800 164 521

Hello @JasonD1, I hope you are doing good! here are some suggestions that you can work on:

The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Blogs- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram shop & feed.

- Make sure you are targeting the right audience.

You should add a loyalty rewards program to your store. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like on signing up, leaving a review, allowing for push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, on first purchase, follow/ share on social media. This will help you to entice customers and will increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers. This will also help you in collecting the review. You can send an in-email review form to your customers. This can be sent automatically.

Integration of loyalty rewards program with web push notification, review, email marketing, and with full automation results in wonders for the eCommerce stores. It will help you in increasing conversions and sales on your store and retain the customers for the long term. 

Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.

- Add a popup with a discount code. 

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes

Hi @JasonD1 ,

It's PageFly - Shopify Page Builder App here. I have been wandering your online store and I have some comments that I would like to share with you. It would be hard to make a profit during the pandemic, but I think your products are brilliant and unique, and the design is clean and consistent. 

As there is always room for improvement, here are some recommendations that I have for your store:

Homepage

- The banner: the banner is nice with a heading. I think you can improve it with more CTAs and addictive heading. It takes many spaces on the Homepage and does not lead visitors to any pages. A CTA will solve this problem, and you also need to make the heading and the background more attractive to convince customers to click on the CTAs. To show more information to customers, you can add some more slides to the banner.

PageFly_0-1614461968374.png

- Make your Header sticky: Consider making a sticky header - a fixed menu bar that follows customers' view. Users will need the main menu to navigate through your site easier. Making it sticky on the headers will make it always accessible for users. You can also show the full search bar instead of just an icon. The search bar will be more visible and useful when customers want to search for your products.

PageFly_1-1614461968372.png

- Add more visuals to your store. Your photos look nice and professional; you should add more to your Homepage. Or it's better to include a video showing how great your products are on the hero banner.

- Product list: consider allowing customers to make the purchase or show more information about them on the Homepage. You only show 2 elements, Product images, and product title, on the product list. Please add more elements like the Price, Add-to-Cart button to the product list, and add the second image when customers hover on the product images. It can give customers some additional information.

PageFly_2-1614461968375.png

- A better layout on the product page: the review section on your product page is full-width, but the others have fixed-width. This difference can make your product page look not good; please adjust this page's theme setting.

PageFly_3-1614461968394.png                                     

You can give us a like if you find it useful or mark it as the solution if it answers your question. 

I wish you all the best of luck with your business!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.
- Learn How To Build A Successful eCommerce Subscription Business In This A-Z Free Course
- Inspiring example: PageFly builds a complete Shopify landing page base on Nike.com
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Youtube | PageFly Community | Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter
Tooldictionary
Tourist
5 0 0

You can use Social Proof Technique if you're getting traffic but fewer conversions.

What Is Social Proof and How Does it Help With Conversions?

Social proof is a marketing technique that you can use to ease the minds of potential customers by showing them that others are using and enjoying your products and services.
It’s based on a psychological phenomenon where people do what others do because they see those actions as socially popular and accepted.
Social proof is an incredibly powerful tool because consumers want proof from others like them, not the brands trying to get their money.
In fact, 92% of online consumers will look at product reviews before making a purchase. Product reviews are 12X more trusted than sales copy or product descriptions provided by manufacturers.

Social Proof Tool - Proof Pulse
Overview Of the Product - Here

0 Likes

Hi @JasonD1 

Hey there! Great job on continuing to put efforts and seeking feedback. You’ve created a great store with an interesting niche. Here are a few suggestions I have for you

Home Page

1. On visiting your site for the first time, its hard to relate the banner image with your niche. You might want to have an image of a person doing yoga.
  2. The sixe of your banner image is huge, consider having an image that fits the screen without scrolling.
  3. Have a CTA that says "Shop Now" on the featured products on homepage. As a rule of thumb, navigating from products to purchase should be one-click.  

Products page 

1. Product description on the products page seems less. Apart from the name of the mats, customers might want to know more without clicking like material, size etc.
  2. One crucial change you should consider is adding a "Buy Now" on the all products page. Also, have a "Buy Now" button besides the "Add to Cart" on the product page.
  3. Consider adding product badges like "Best-Seller", "Few Left" or "Rare". Research suggests that these badges helps cutomer make decision making faster, easier and increases conversion.
    Use Mode Magic to do this. Its free to install and you get 10 free credits to start with. It has a few forever free badges which you can start using right away!

Hoping the points would help you in improving your store

Feel free to reach out to me in case you have any concerns, happy to help.

Saurabh K | Shopify Growth Expert @getmodemagic.com

- Was my reply helpful? Please give it a "Like" to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an "Accepted Solution"
MarkRoss
Explorer
56 6 15

Hi @JasonD1 

I'm sorry to hear you get zero sales.

When I didn't get sales I started to make personalization to my website for each user

I used app called Twik and It boosted my sales 

I think you should try it out 

Good luck

0 Likes
JasonD1
2 0 1

very helpful, thank you

0 Likes