HELP!😭😭 LOTS OF VISITS BUT LITTLE MONEY 💸💸

Friends381
1 0 1

Good morning everyone I'm here to ask you for help.
my site -> https://mylittlefriends.co/  launched about 20 days ago has a lot of visits thanks to a hype product but very little conversion, in your opinion why?
Premetto is a store of pet products we have more than 100 products in continuous growth, all in dropshipping but with shipping in 5-7 days. Shopiy's custom theme and main landing page this ->https://mylittlefriends.co/collections/gatti/products/banana-cat 
Thanks in advance for your help, you are great

Friends381_0-1626942619422.png

PS Advertising cost, not optimized about 10 euros

Hello @Friends381 ,

I had viewed your website shortly and here are some of my points that I hope useful and you can implement on it easily.

You have less products list, Increase products list. So that viewers spare more time.

Rating and Reviews:  Customer reviews are fixes the value of of product, And these will decides the your business growth. These will helps to increasing of your customers.

Add Testimonials: Creating a genuine testimonials are trust worthy. This is the one kind of marketing communication b/w customer and business person. So you can add efficiently.
You can increase your niche then visitors are spare more time.

Trust Badges: Trust badges your visitors know that your page is legitimate and that any data they share will be collected through secure third-party service providers. Your customers feel they can trust your website, And they are more likely to make a purchase.

If you want to increase your niche try our app Dropshipmate.

I observed your social media pages, You have last post on Instagram is 4days ago...and Facebook is 4th July. If you have sales or not ignore and regularly post your products on social page like your product related images or product using video's etc., like , Increase followers and give discounts this is the way to get sales.

I hope you will Enjoy on my feedback.

Thanks,
Dropshipmate.

Apps Developer Team |
Dropshipmate ‑ Dropshipping

My Answer Is Useful To You? Please Snap Like to tell me!!
0 Likes
waytoapps
Trailblazer
234 21 112

Hello @Friends381 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

Add Shop Now CTA on the Hero banner.

Add Testimonials or Reviews on the Homepage, which helps in building trust with other visitors.

You can promote your products with word of mouth strategy. Boost your sales with the app from the shopify app store  which helps to increase your sales further. Improve your conversions by directly reaching those who close to your customers.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.

Add chatbot for support and you can also analyze customer choices.

You can also sell your products on Etsy marketplace as it is very good platform to sell unique, handmade and Vintage goods . If you are already selling on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store. Etsy is a Huge marketplace, if you have any unique or Handmade product in your store, you can give further exposure to your products.

Thanks,
Waytoapps
0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1002 137 328

Hey @Friends381,

Congratulations on the launch of your store and well done on getting a supplier that can offer 5-7 day shipping! When you get high traffic and no sales it either means you are getting the wrong kind of traffic (not your target audience) or there is something within your store that is turning people away (product prices, shipping time, shipping cost, a site error etc.).  I've taken a look through your store, hopefully my feedback will provide some insight as to what is going on.

mylittlefriends-01.png

LOGO
Your logo is one of those things that holds a lot of weight in how professional or unprofessional your store looks. I would highly recommend having a professional logo done up for your store, it’s a worthy investment. This is a service we offer so if you are interested, you can click here for more information.

Once your logo is finished, you can match the fonts and colors in your store to your logo. This is going to level up your store even more and make you look very professional.

PRODUCTS
As you know, pet supplies can be purchased offline in hundreds retail stores as well as online through thousands and thousands of online stores. When a person is searching for a cat bed or a dog toy in Google, big companies with massive marketing budgets are who is showing up in search results and who you are competing with for customers.

Now, a person can complete IF they give people a reason to purchase from them vs. the other guys. An example of this might be someone who sells locally, their "reason" as to why you should purchase from them vs the other guy is because they are local and a lot of people are passionate about shopping local. In addition to this, they can also get products to their customers faster and can offer incentives such as free local delivery.

I would think about all your "whys" and what sets you apart and use that in your marketing and in the text in your store.

PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS
I’d recommend working on your product descriptions. There are things you can add in and change in order to increase conversions. We did a video all about this which you can watch here:

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION TABS
To condense your product descriptions, you might consider adding tabs. In this video we show you how to do that (no coding!):

PAID ADVERTISING
Here are a few tips to help you with your paid ads:

1. When working with influencers, don’t be blinded by numbers. A large following does not mean success. Be cautious of bringing in “general traffic”, you want an influencer that is in your niche.
  2. Remember that every social platform has a primary user demographic. You want to create profiles and run ads on whichever platform your target demographic spends the most time. Check Social Sprout for the 2021 Social Media Stats.
  3. Target your ads. Do not make your ranges to broad, know your target audience and dial in to reach exactly who you intend to reach. Remember, high traffic is not a good thing if it’s the wrong traffic.

SHIPPING
At checkout it appears that you ship worldwide, however, when you proceed to payment you get a shipping error. I'd recommend going through on the back end and adjusting the shipping options to where you currently ship.

I think you’d benefit from our free guide “5 Step Fix for High Traffic & No Sales”. In the guide we give tips for a profitable ad strategy, tell you how to generate free traffic, share design tricks to transform your Shopify store into a professional, trustworthy store that customers want to shop at and how/where to find winning products. You can download the free guide here. I’d also like to invite you to join our private Facebook group. We share winning products, dropshipping tips and you can interact with other members of the dropshipping community. Click here to join.

If you would like to talk to us 1-1, we offer sessions where we take a look at your store, identify the greatest issues holding you back, then provide solutions and advice. If you would like to book a session, you can do so here: https://calendly.com/ecomgeeks/1-1-session

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

0 Likes

Hi @Friends381 

Congrats on launching your Shopify store! How exciting and what a great product. I definitely think you should add some lifestyle photos and photos of customers and their pets using the product. This would definitely help build trust with your potential customers and ultimately help conversion. 

I would add more descriptions to your product pages and really showcase what makes buying from your site unique. Almost all pet parents will do anything for their pet and are concerned with what the products are made from and from where, how will it impact their pet and why they should buy from you, ultimately has to be answered. Banners on your product pages are a great way to show that on each product and help guide your customers to purchase. Another great point is to showcase customer reviews, coupon codes and shipping and delivery information. 

Here is an amazing example of a clothing boutique that displays coupons and information right above their "add to cart" button for their customers to learn about what they offer. https://www.hawaiy.com/products/naive-floral-print-straps-a-line-dress

Definitely keep adding to your blog, that can be another great way to capture some leads through organic traffic. 

Content Marketing - https://apps.shopify.com/because
Because: Grow your Shopify store revenue with Because product page banners
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3750 214 669

Hey @Friends381This is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. We are happy to help more than 100k+ Shopify merchants and would love to provide a solution to your questions:

Some good points of your store:

• visually appealing
  • professional layout
  • trustworthy

- Add the ‘buy now’ button- it lets your shoppers purchase the products they want faster and avoid extra steps of the checkout process.

- Add testimonials or a review carousel on the homepage. It helps in building trust with other visitors.

- Add a LiveChat- Reply to your customers faster than ever and never give them a chance to interact with your competitor whenever they face any issue. Seamlessly grow your channel and connect new people every time which will lead to more sales and happy customers.

You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications, sharing or following on social media. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increase sales and helps in retaining your customers.

- Run push campaigns to retarget your customers even when they are not in your store without getting their email addresses. 

- You can add a giveaway popup to entice customers and increase brand awareness and sales. 

If your store is engaging then it will help you to reduce Customer Churn Rate i.e percentage of customers who stop purchasing from your brand and will also increase your customer retention.

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
2810 176 472

Dear @Friends381 

Try this 

• Voila Shopify app  adds a highly efficient cart feature proven to reduce cart abandonment and boost sales. (Show multiple Discount coupon code on cart page )
  • Improve Social proof
  • Check store speed for mobile
  • Do remarketing ads for website traffic
0 Likes