HELP My Store freshcef.nz

Highlighted
2 0 0
Hello people! :)
Store is freshchef.nz - frozen meals to your door New Zealand wide.
Debut + ajaxify.
75% users on phone (ay moment)
Making sales, trying to keep simple and food pic focused.

Keen to hear critique abput the site. Towards a cleaner customer experience.

Oh and.. Header counter not updating! (Can anyonr help?)

-Kerry from Fresh chef.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
188 15 40

Hi Kerry

Congratulations on your store page! I like your store page - it keep the focus on the menu list, the testimonials are a good addition and overall navigation is smooth. No errors stood out. 

For each dish, it'll be great if you can have customer reviews. Like most people, even I tend to order those food items which have been recommended by others. An About Us section is also a great way of connecting personally with your visitors.

You could also add some trust or informational badges to the food items or any sales/discounts - this brings an urgency to the menu and pushes the shopper to actually order the food. 

The Shopify app store is source of some really good Apps that can give your menu the focus it really needs. That's the best way you can make sure that a new visitor ends up buying and experiencing the same joy that you feel when you create and showcase these products!  

Do let me know if this is useful for you. 

Hope to hear from you soon! Till then, good luck and do stay safe!

Gari
ModeMagic

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

Hey Fresh Chef,

Pay attention to below-listed points to improve your store:

• Including"free shipping offers" using a "bold unique header template" and a "catchy tag-line" would encourage people to take up the offer.
  • Promote your free shipping offers with progressive messages and a cart goal and motivate your customers to increase cart values and boost sales using Free Shipping Bar by Hextom.
  • "Favicons enhance the user experience and eCommerce websites need this usability feature for easy identification".
  • Include Instagram, Twitter, and Linked in business pages to the site footer for better advertising.
  • "Terms and Conditions" should be included in the footer as well.
  • You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend you to try Sparq product filters and search to replace the default search on your store, this app allows advanced custom tag product filters for collection pages, synonyms, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here

All the best!
Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes