HELP! My conversion rate is 0.2%

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello Everybody -

I have been having issues converting people coming to my webpage. I have been making adjustments over the past couple weeks and each time, I have not really seen an improvement to my conversion.

My Facebook advertisement is sending people to this page: https://branchgoods.com/products/branch-inflatable-lounger-w-led-light

Some of the adjustments that I have made are:

• Changed my main image for the product listing to include people
  • Added a video (based on feedback received from family members/coworkers) on how to use the product
  • Changed the app that I had product reviews for to look more visibly appealing

Also, one more note, I am only sending people to my page in mobile. Please give me feedback based on that view.

Any feedback would be appreciated!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi branchgoods,

Congratulations on your store. Your store is very appealing and your products look amazing too. 
You are definitely headed in the right direction design wise, with a few tweaks and turns you will be able to reach your desired destination in no time. 

I'm not a pro but these are a few recommendations, I hope they will be of help to you. 

Sending Email Reminder
- Reduce or remove abandoned carts by giving customers emails to remind them. You can find an app from Shopify appstore that sends mail to customers automatically, and reminds them of their previous abandoned cart. You may also want to add a quantity discount or coupons to entice them to comeback.

Upsell and cross-sell products.
- The selling of the appropriate accessories with the product also allows you to increase sales. Shopify merchants can offer a bundle of products, discounted upsell, discounted cross-sell and so on. Upselling and cross selling customers always turn out to be effective tactics to retain customers and soar store's revenue.

Spend on social media
-increase engagement
-create urgency

- Social media contributes positively to boosting sales, some social platforms such as Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Youtube and Reddit are considered as a leverage for your store. This helps attract more consumers from many different places.

Let me know if these helped you

Regards,
Jasper
Mokool Apps Support Superhero

Download our Notifications app for FREE to help store owners through Covid-19 - Notifications By Mokool
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
187 35 122

Hey there 

I have a few recommendations, I hope my insights will be of help to you.

As per my opinion, you need to create a some urgency and social proof on your store. And I sincerely think you need to add a top announcement on your store which shows urgency and you can display your announcements like "free shipping",etc. on them. I highly recommend Superbar

Social proof will help your visitors see who all has bought your products and that increases the trust of the viewer on your product. You can use the same app (Superbar) it provides you tools like a countdown timer, geolocation, etc. I’ll be adding links of a few apps that you could use for social proof as well below. 

For example, I'm sure you've seen how amazon creates urgencies in sales by showing the number of products left, upcoming sales, or drive sales by showing how quickly they have to order an item to get quick delivery, right down to the minute. 

If you want to sell more, boosting the sense of urgency in your marketing is the way to go. Making people feel as if they’re about to miss out on or lose a great opportunity is a powerful way to drive conversions.

One parting tip: like many other techniques, the urgency is best used in moderation. Don’t try to put pressure on your potential customers all the time, or they’ll stop taking your offers seriously. 

Instead, focus on periodically offering great deals that really are limited. I'm providing you some other app links that might be useful. 

Links - Urgency Pack Ultimate

Ultimate Sales Boost 

I sincerely hope my insights will be of help to you. Do let me know if you have any more questions.

Press " Like " or accept my solution to let me know if it was of help to you. 

Cheers!

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution!
Check out the following apps :
Simple scroll to top
Superbar
Slick scroll progress bar
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi,

Before you jump into any of the apps recommended by the other posters. Just read this post.

I do like your website, the simplicity and the large amount of reviews.

You focus on one product rather than multiple products and I like that as well. In addition you seem well versed to know about conversion rate; and you probably know conversion rate is very broad and you will have to try many things before you start seeing some improvement. In addition, you probably know that conversion rate on mobile is usually statistically and significantly lower than that on desktop, but you probably get most of your traffic on mobile instagram/facebook you will have to make changes the best way you can.

I work in data analytics field, I'd be happy to help you track data and help you take a look at improving some of your other metrics like cart abandonment rate, time on page, mobile page speed, etc; which all ultimately contribute to conversion rate.

Let me know if you are interested and send me the best way to reach out to you to ask you questions and give you my inputs.

Cheers,

ui-gab
https://www.uiavenue.ca
We specialize in data analytics. If I've helped you today, please give our give our app a try (15-day free trial) https://apps.shopify.com/ui-ave-analytics and maybe write a good review.
Send me a message if you want a free data analysis consultation.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello  @branchgoods ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks really great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.

• There are only a few products on your store, try adding more products so that your customers will have a lot of options to select.
  • There is no “about us” section in your footer, try adding that section so that you can let your customers know more about the brand.
  • Also please try to add SEO friendly titles for your products so that it will be very helpful in marketing your products.
  • I have also noticed that there are no trust badges at the checkout page, adding trust badges makes the customers know that your site is safe to shop and their personal information will be secured and also they are safe at checkout.

I hope our feedback helps you.

Thanks,

Droppersstop

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
188 15 40

Hello @branchgoods 

Welcome to Shopify! I hope you are well and safe in these difficult times. Considering how businesses are already running low world over, I can understand how low conversions can be very frustrating. 

There are some points that I think might help. I am adding them here. 

1. Since you have a single product in your catalog, you might have to look at some other ways of engaging with your users. This could be in the form of bogs or social media posts - you could talk about travel, hiking or exploring in general, for example. This will help you reach out to an audience that might be interested in the product. It will also help keep them engaged even after they've completed the purchase.
  2. Secondly, sometimes it's a good idea to partner with other stores who might be selling complimentary products. You could help cross promote each other's stores. 
  3. A couple of pointers on the design - your logo and the top nav bar are not very visible right now because the font is small and thin. You might want to check this. You could also add an About Us section to add a personal touch to the store.
  4. The product image on the homepage is good. Could you link it to the product description page? To check its description and how to use it I had to go back to the top and select the 'Shop' option. More the effort, more the users are likely to drop off. 
  5. On the homepage itself, if you could have the colour palette instead of writing down the names of the colours, I think it'll be more helpful. Your visitors will be more visual people - might not spend time reading.

Do let me know if this is useful for you.

Hope to hear from you soon! Till then, good luck and do stay safe!

Gari

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes