HELP ON CONVERSION FROM SESSIONS TO SALES

Highlighted
1 0 0

I was wondering if someone could take a look on my store and provide some feedback. Here's a link to my website: https://www.lovemila.com.au

For example today there were 40 sessions but no sales at all. some days are good but others aren't so and I'm just wondering what I'm doing wrong if out of 40 not even one is buying something, it must be something on my site?

would love your feedback, thank you in advance,

Simonetta

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
38 0 11

Hello @mila-and-moo, I hope you are doing fine! 

Your store looks absolutely amazing no doubt there, the home page and layout colors everything is great. One thing that I found odd is that your product titles and their description don't live up to the store's amazing look, only if the description was little organized that will help customers understand better about the product. Lastly the product title a good product title should have all the essential information about the product take Amazon’s product titles for example.

Moreover, I have checked the On-Page SEO rating of your website which isn’t good enough. You might want to work on that along with the products which have useless meta description as meta description and SEO rating vastly impact your store visibility on google and other possible interaction places. Also, the meta description plays an important role in attracting the right kind of traffic ultimately resulting in better conversions.

I’d really suggest you try Descrii, their expert review will be really beneficial for your Shopify store as they point out almost every little detail about your store and how you can fix them to ultimately gain more traffic and conversion. Also, they provide titles, descriptions, and meta descriptions for your products that’ll help your website to climb high in search rankings. 

I hope this helps.

Have a nice day!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey @mila-and-moo,

Great job on your website so far, it looks really nice, the logo looks great.

As a first time visitor, the one thing I am having a hard time with is finding my way around. When you scroll down you have a list of your collections:

lovemila-collections.png

This is perfect, I would recommend adding those links to your navigation menu. Once I click on a link and leave the homepage, I can't understand how I got to dolls and toys and I can no longer find how to get to hair accessories.

lovemila-menu.png

The color on the navigation menu is hard to see due to the thin and small font size. The color is the aesthetic you've chosen and that's fine, you can definitely keep it but I recommend though for these hard to see fonts, darken the color a tad. It will still look cohesive and the difference wont be noticeable between your logo and the links but it will help your visitors.

As for the number of sessions and no sales, we hear from a lot of store owners A LOT that they get a lot of traffic but no conversions. This comes down to your SEO, you are getting traffic but it's the wrong kind of traffic.

When I take a look at your product SEO, this is what I see and this is how it would show up in search results or social media shares:

lovemila-meta.png

By default, Shopify will take your product title and the description and add that into your SEO. The issue here is that a person searching for your type of products wouldn't type "Antoinette Scrunchie" into Google, they would type "floral scrunchie" or "flower scrunchie". We’ve created a video walking you through how to do your SEO properly so that you can target your intended audience:

Are you on Instagram? I see links for Pinterest and Facebook but your products scream Instagram for me. I would recommend spending some time learning Instagram Reels, they are promoting heavily to compete with TikTok so it's a great way to take advantage of all of the traffic they are pushing for reels.

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up!

FREE BLACK FRIDAY GRAPHICS FOR YOUR STORE
Great for store pop-ups or social media posts!
Pink, Orange, Red & Blue • Percentage off Variations Ranging from 20% - 80% off
Download for FREE!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
104 5 22

Hi @mila-and-moo ,

Your store is looking great. However, Here are few points which you can consider :

1. Customer testimonials could be added on Homepage to increase shoppers trust.

2. Instagram gallery could be added for better brand promotions.

3. You may want to think about adding product reviews. Reviews are essential for any eCommerce store as it helps sell more and creates immediate trust with shoppers. Be sure to check out our review app.

You can read more about our app here. And also see some of our display widgets in action on our demo site.

I hope above points helps.

Kind regards,

Yusuf | HelpfulCrowd Product Review App and Q&A

Turning More Shoppers Into Customers

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1443 73 244

Hello @mila-and-moo, I hope you are doing well! Your store looks good but lacks in customer engagement. You need to make it engaging to capture visitors. SEO & Customer engagement go hand-in-hand. Both are important for driving conversions and sales to your store. The not only single thing will help you to drive conversions. For constant sales you have to work on SEO, ads, marketing strategies to keep the customers engaged in your store. Here are a few suggestions:

- On the homepage, give product recommendations like trending products, new arrivals, bestsellers by personalizing the shopping experience of the customers. 

- You can add an Instagram feed to your store on the homepage. 

Showcase reviews on the home page or create an exclusive page that will build more trust in visitors.

- You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, leaving a review, allowing for push notification, follow/ share on social media, birthdays, and visiting a store. This will help you to entice customers and will increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers. 

- Add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It can be sent even when customers are not on your store and bring back the losing customer to your store.

If your store is engaging then it will help you to reduce Customer Churn Rate i.e percentage of customers who stop purchasing from your brand and will also increase your customer retention.

Hope this helps!

If you are looking to implement customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

I am also happy to assist you in setting up the above features in your store. Looking forward to your reply soon.

We are happy to help sellers to increase sales in this BFCM.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes