HELP PLEASE! i have few visitors i'm not sure why, maybe it is my store??

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi there, 

i tried FB &IG ads with no success. did not even drive traffic. only like 30 visitors on a good day. what am i doing wrong. 

here is my store https://prempo.com/

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @prempomaryam,

I'm Victor, Marketing manager at PageFly page builder. I take a look at your store and the first thing you need to do is to optimize PAGE SPEED in order to get your visitors stay on your site and increase engagement

Your home page speed score is low on both mobile (only 20/100) and desktop (67/100). You can optimize your store page speed by removing unused JS as suggestions from google page speed insight or optimize your image size, more tips here. Check your page result https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fprempo.com%2F&tab=desktop

Screenshot at Sep 17 11-24-03.png

On your homepage design, the text is quite hard to read on the hero banner, and some images quality is low. So I suggest using HQ image for better conversion and make your store looks professional.

Showing the breadth of your product range is really important, it's showing what kind of product you offer. Therefore you should showcase the collections on your homepage instead of choosing a few products. Collection for your niche should be product type like Shoes, Bags, Top, Sales etc. Naming the collection also decides how you focus on your target users or a specific campaign.

You can check this article for more tips on you store home page.

I hope you find this helpful

Cheers!

- Do you need to customize your landing page, product page, blog, coming soon, FAQ, about us pages? Check out PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
512 33 154

Hi @prempomaryam !

Welcome to Shopify and I wish you good luck!

1. Clear CTAs - help to show what to do next. Hero banner on your homepage is a key to make a connection with every visitor. You should clearly communicate what your website is about.
  2. Branding - clearly show your company branding. Logo, brand colors, brand fonts - should be the same across websites, emails, and social profiles. A key part of building your brand is making it recognizable. 
  3. Social proof - an incredibly powerful sales and lead generation tool. 
  4. Engaging images - you need them on your homepage to give visitors a sense of what your business is about. Images help you to tell a story and show visitors what they can gain from your product. For a product website think about how images can convey the value of your product and help your visitors to achieve their goals.
  5. Try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.

6. Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder. 

7. If your website is credible, you’ll be able to generate more site traffic.

One of the best ways to gain credibility is to leverage your relationships with influencers. You can approach this tactic in many different ways.

If you have the means, you can use celebrities to promote your brand.

That’s because these people are already known and trusted. Working with a celebrity shows your brand is legitimate. The problem is it’s obvious to consumers these celebrities are getting paid to pitch your products or services. As an alternative solution, you can use micro-influencers. One of the top reasons why I’m an advocate for using micro-influencers is because they have high engagement rates with their followers.

8. Take a second look at the pricing policy of yours. Clearly, you are one who really knows the true price for a product, so make sure your customers also understand why they are paying certain amount of money. You can tell more about your brand, resources that you use, that the part of the money is donated, that you are based on sustainable development, etc. A customer needs to know why he/she needs to buy from you but not from a place with more affordable price tags.  
  9. Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.
  10. Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer
  11. The items in your store are more on an expensive side, therefore I recommend giving back to your customers by rewarding them with free shipping, discounts, and other goodies for spending a certain amount of money on your site. That way,  letting your customers know that you care about them.
  12. Use a referral program that will encourage your existing customers to share your products with their friends by giving discounts if the latter have purchased something from your store. With referral programs it is important to carefully set up so that you are not giving huge discounts and not getting anything back. [I recommend using one by Growave., because it is safe and it is integrated with 6 other marketing features (Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, Referral, VIP tiers) for better performance. 

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
61 4 20

Hi @prempomaryam 

Besides improving your Page Speed, Improve your banner and the caption layout. Currently, it's not looking too impressive and less readable

Ali-92_0-1600334528378.png

Make a marketing video and add it to your homepage. The video should showcase all your products, offers, and establish your positioning. The first impression carries most important and that's where your opportunity is to captivate your visitors.

Your Instagram has a great following. Buil on that to generate community and drive traffic. However, your Facebook page seems to be broken, please see the screenshot below

Ali-92_1-1600334775992.png

Add a Facebook chat widget to your homepage so that you are able to connect with your visitors and start building a relationship with them. You are maybe one sale away from rocking it so try to secure a good deal with a customized offer and the rest will follow. Good Luck

One-stop solution for conversion: https://apps.shopify.com/partners/care-cart
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
318 12 64

Hi @prempomaryam welcome to Shopify community 

Hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share:

In your homepage, I would suggest highlighting a few more collections (Featured Product, Best Seller, and New Arrivals) and keeping some testimonials as social proof as well. Keep in mind that the homepage should be engaging customers, but also not too cluttered which might make your customers bounce off.

I recommend you to strengthen your social activity on Facebook and Instagram by posting on regularly and connecting with similar communities as this will increase awareness and publicity of your website and help in having more traffic. Also getting a social media influencer to promote your merch is also a good way to get high traffic to your store.

Send abandoned cart emails: If you have lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts so you can get lost revenue using abandonment email campaigns. There are many Automated tools for abandoned carts. They can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left. You can also send promotional emails to your subscriber's list.

4. Adding product stickers/trust badges can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. Also having graphic and personalized stickers on products will help grab attention of customers easily and nudge them to purchase.

I hope this helps!

Munawar.

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes