The idea of your site is great. I love how it embraces women and motivates to be better every day, The song lyric tees are my fave :)
You are not the only one having the high traffic-low sales issue. It is a common thing that happens if the products is not positioned correctly or if the marketing is done in a wrong way. I have taken a look on your website, and honestly there is nothing that I would make differently. There are some smaller details that obviously do not affect sales conversion rate, but still worth considering:
1) Choose a nice high quality image as a hero banner.
2) It is great that you have your photo, it gives very personal and cozy vibes. You can place that underneath the hero banner.
3) Add more colors to your site. You are using bronze on your logo that can be totally implemented in the site design as well.
1) Add an opportunity to leave reviews.
3) Work more on product titles. They directly affect SEO.
1) You can start a referral program on your site. That way if a person likes your product, he/she can suggest it to some of the friends and get discounts for that. The trick is that we tend to trust things that were referred to us by someone we know in person. So chances are one customer will at least bring another one along:)
2) You can partner up with a company that sells a complimentary item. So they are not your competitors but you have the same target audience. You two can feature one another's products on the site or even make a partnered giveaway. I have recently read case study of how one company on Shopify (I think) run a short term campaign and increased sales and the customer base drastically.Please let me know if you are interested, I will try to find th at article.
3) Do not underestimate the power of Social Media. Promote by influencers on Instagram or YouTube. Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.
4)Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer
For adding some of the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try Growave.
We have 10 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts etc. There is a free plan available.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.
Take care and stay healthy <3
I just had look into your website, It's looking Awesome. I observed few points on your website, I hope those are helpful for your website.
-> You can add trust badges on your cart page. It checks to visitors that a site is genuine. Information is gathered by the outsider trust seal organization that affirms that the business is valid.
-> You can improve your Testimonials. Testimonials take the spotlight away from the seller, and shine it on the customer. Adding client testimonials to your website can be an extremely effective way to establish trust and strengthen your company's reputation. They are extremely powerful tools when it comes to strengthening your branding.
-> You can add the item reviews, Item reviews can help give customers that additional propel they have to confide in your online shop and finish their buy. I would suggest including item reviews too, as reviews for customers to share their positive experience thus different customers can see the reviews and be influenced to purchase.
I would suggest to check your check out process. Is there any hurdles? I would recommend to make the checkout process as simple as possible for your shoppers.
Also work on to build customer trust, add some trust signals. Trust Signals build customers trust and help users to feel more secure in their buying decision.
Send abandoned cart emails: If you have lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts so you can get lost revenue using abandonment email campaigns. There are many Automated tools for abandoned carts. They can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left. You can also send promotional emails to your subscriber's list.
Create a sense of urgency: Creating a sense of urgency helps increase sales when used in moderation. Take a look at your sales funnel and see where you lose the most leads. Making people feel as if they’re about to lose a great opportunity is a powerful way to drive conversions.
Call of Action Placement: You need a strong call to action to gain people’s attention and to convince them to act. Try to use good CTA to increase conversion and sales.
Ads: If you want to increase sales I would recommend to start off Facebook or Google Shopping ads. It becomes easier to get conversion faster and grow your business with the help of Ads.
Mobile Score: Your google page speed score is 50%. Low mobile page speed may kill your traffic and affect your conversation. For greater success and to deliver a great user experience you should focus on mobile score as well.
Social Login: Implement social login. It is a single sign-on for end users. By using this user can sign in on a website instead of creating a new account. This simplifies registrations and logins for end users.
Sticky Header: You can create a sticky header. Sticky header is something that remains fixed to the top of the website, and are visible even when you scroll down. It gives a better navigation experience to the user.
Social Media: Integrating social plugins on your website to increase traffic. Create social media pages of your business it helps to reach more customers. Social media makes your business visible and it expands conversion such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram are great platforms for marketing and connecting with your new and existing users.
I hope you like my feedback. Thank you!
I had just now looked at your store, I do really like your store concept of empowering women quote t-shirts. Also, your store interface was so good. I have a couple of suggestions, hope they will help you in getting more sales.
Hey Express Yourself,
Below listed points would help in optimizing your store:
All the best!
Hey @FiFiFierce , welcome to Shopify family
I checked out your store and it looks pretty good. I would like to share a couple of tips which can help boost your sales,
1. Use alerts / push-notifications to increase sales. Studies have found that these alerts can boost your app open-rates by 25% and app retention by 92%. A simple alert for updates and sales can benefit sales a lot. Make sure though, that they're not spammed when 3-4 alerts in website.
2. Add Wishlist to your website. They are a great way to alert customers about a sale, drive traffic to your site. Also you can do more target oriented email campaigns. Also Add to Cart and Checkout Page needs to have a bit more planning - like giving users a visual checkout process, and option to continue shopping from the checkout page. Give this a read, you'll find more tip : https://neilpatel.com/blog/40-checkout-page-strategies/
3. Invite customers to be part of your community. Also having a blog, getting out articles and having fresh content once in two weeks will allow you to drive traffic, help in starting conversations and build credibility.
4. One simple and effective e-commerce marketing idea to reduce the frequency of abandoned carts is an email recovery campaign, which can convince your visitors to make a return visit and complete their original purchase.
5. Adding product stickers/trust badges can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. Also having graphic and personalised stickers on products will help grab attention of customers easily and nudge them to purchase. (I have added an image as reference).
If you do like it, then check out more sticker packs here
Do let me know if you require any more help, I'm happy to be of assistance.