Hey there, my store has been open for the last few months. I'm getting some traffic from social media and paid ads, but still zero sales. Feedback would be greatly appreciated in the design, prices, products, etc. Thanks
I just had look into your website, It's looking good. I observed few points on your website, I hope those are helpful for your website.
-> Regularly update your blog posts. Blog initially used to provide a unique way for people to share their thoughts, feelings, experiences, and opinions and It is a huge opportunity to increase your company's visibility.
-> You can add the item reviews under product page, Item reviews can help give customers that additional propel they have to confide in your online shop and finish their buy. I would suggest including item reviews too, as reviews for customers to share their positive experience thus different customers can see the reviews and be influenced to purchase.
-> You can improve your Testimonials. Testimonials take the spotlight away from the seller, and shine it on the customer. Adding client testimonials to your website can be an extremely effective way to establish trust and strengthen your company's reputation. They are extremely powerful tools when it comes to strengthening your branding.
-> You can begin giving dedication focuses to your customers on various credits like joining, subscription, making a buy, taking into account message pop-ups, sharing or following via web-based media mean referral rewards. This will assist you with captivating your customers and hold them. You can compensate your customers to reclaim those focuses. At the point when you will offer focuses to them they will come back again later on to cause a buy to reclaim those focuses. This energizes rehash buys which expands deals and helps in holding your customers.
Further, if you like to implement customer engagement in your store I suggest you to install our Shopify app Tuecus. It helps for you Increasing of sales. And it gives you Attractive Customer Dashboard and Raises The Store Revenue. Customizations Available.
This is PageFly - a Free Shopify Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my recommendation for your store based on 5 years of providing solutions for over 90.000 active Shopify merchants. First of all, congratulation on getting more traffic. Now, what has to be done here is optimize your store to convert leads to sales. In this review, I'm gonna focus on YOUR PRODUCT PAGE, because this is where the buying decision happens.
First of all, it's nice that you offer a promotional banner for bulk orders right under the Add to Cart button. Another great point is the Add to Card button is highly visible at the first glare. It's also really smart to make a list of highlight features and how your chair looks in a real office environment.
Yet, there's room for improvement
- The product images need to have a gallery to preview all of your images. This is really important. I almost miss the images of the chair in office environment.
- If possible, take more pictures to showcase your unique selling point features. A banner is not good enough, users want to see how these features perform in reality.
- The price tag area also needs some improvement, it should be more prominent than currently. At a glare, it's really hard to see the price tag of your chairs.
- Lastly, your chair is a function-driven product, so it's not ideal to hide the specification information inside the last accordion, a lot of users will not spend more time scrolling down and open it.
Above are my recommendations for your store and it's really important to customize attractive and unique pages to increase conversion rate. If you feel my answer helpful, like it or mark it as solution. Let me know if you have any questions.
By the way, I have this awesome news for you:
This May 19-20th, we are having C-level E-commerce experts from #Shopify, Recart, vitals, The Dropshipping Council, Easyship and ZAGO to join us in the extraordinary conference: "eCommence 2021 - To Survive Is To Thrive". In this event, these real experts will guide you from A to Z on how to build a successful store and provide tips regarding the newest trend in E-Commerce!
This is a never-before opportunity where you can get lessons from the best minds in the industry without paying any fee (yes, the treat on us
I think you can consider joining, if you do, you can SIGN UP HERE
Hey there, @ericb88!
First of all, welcome to Shopify and congrats on your store launch. I’m sure you’re frustrated by the lack of sales, but your store is on the right track for sure.
Some things I saw:
Now, there are two areas where you get the most bang for your buck - collection page and product pages.
You see, you’ve run into a common problem in that your FAQ page is mostly about shipping and billing questions. If I’m someone who is looking for an office chair and come to your website, I don’t see any advice or ways to pick that ideal chair. Your collection page (or in this case, the Products page), shows three different chairs at three different price points.
However, it doesn’t help the visitor find out the difference. They don’t know what the difference is between the Deby and Bravo chair. There needs to be more here to guide people to find the chair. A compare products page may be helpful or a survey to lead them to their ideal product.
I also suggest talking about why a good chair is important.
For your product pages, I’m missing a few things:
I would also change up the order of your product details to Free & Fast Delivery, Features, Specifications, Money Back Guarantee and 3 Year Warranty.
As I said earlier, you’re on the right path here. When you use visitor behavior, you can see exactly what your visitors experienced and find ways to improve it. Lucky Orange has heatmaps, session recordings and more with a free trial (no credit card needed) and plans that start at US $10/month.
I hope this helps! Good luck!
Cheers - Danny
I can only speak from a customer (who was recently in the market for a new chair) viewpoint. My observation is that there is a serious lack of selection. You only have 3 chairs that all look to be very similar basic office chairs. You advertise on social media, but I am not sure how targeted those ads are so you might be getting some "gamers". So you might want to add some gaming chairs at a few price points. You might be getting customers like me, that wanted a more executive high back reclining type chair (leather and cloth options). So maybe add a few of those. The more variations of chair types you have the more likely each visitor can find something they actually want. I can say for sure none of what you carry was even close to what I was looking for.
This may or may not be feasible for you to do at this point, but no matter how badly a customer needs/wants a chair, if you don't have one they want, they are not going to buy.
Hello @ericb88, This is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. I would love to share my thoughts for your store based on 9 years of experience with Shopify for over 1000's active Shopify merchants and hope that my sharing will help you improve your store performance.
- Add a review carousel on the homepage. It helps in building trust with other visitors.
- Add the ‘buy now’ button- it lets your shoppers purchase the products they want faster and avoid extra steps of the checkout process. So instead of having to add items to the cart, going to the cart page, and then to the checkout page, they can go from the product page to the checkout page in one click. This way, you reduce drop-offs and cart abandonment.
- Add a newsletter sign-up popup with a discount code to entice customers to sign up and get a discount code on their first purchase. This will help you to capture more email addresses so you can target them later on via email campaigns.
- Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.
- For getting more conversions and sales you can target your customers by sending automated emails that help to improve the relevancy and timeliness of your campaigns. You can use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. For some reason unknown to you, they leave without making a purchase but with email automation, you can make sure that this user receives an email shortly after they abandoned their cart, reminding them of what they left behind and asking if they need help completing their purchase. In this case, email marketing automation turns a missed opportunity into an opportunity to build a stronger relationship and make a sale.
- Missing Offers - You must show the offers and discounts banners on the store to collect emails and convert customers.
Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.
If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions.