Have seen your store and it looks clean. I like that.
Here are some of my suggestions for you:
- On your banner, you can have more than one banner (slider). For example, some sliders can show specific products.
- When I hover on these products, nothing happens. So I think your visitors will feel disappointed because they cannot see another product image.
- This section should have a CTA button.
- On your homepage, you should add:
+ The Reviews section to increase your social proof.
+ One section shows 1 particular product because now you only have three.
2. Product pages:
I think you're doing great on your product pages.
However, you can make your customer shopping experience better by having:
- Buy Now button
- More Upsell or Cross-sell methods if you have more products in the future. Product Bundles is a good option.
- Reviews section
- Create a section/page that allows your customers to compare two products on your site. This will help your visitors pick the right one easier.
- I think your product prices are quite high. Do you try to research your competitors? their prices, their sites, or their marketing plan.
- Try the Abandoned Cart process to keep your customer's attention.
I think you're doing fine. You only need to upgrade your site a little bit and focus on your marketing strategy.
Hope this helps!