HELP! Traffic but no sales. Need feedback on my store

ericb88
Tourist
6 0 0

Thank you for your feedback. I will look at implementing all this including Buy Now which I think is a very good point.

0 Likes
AllFetch
Shopify Partner
542 50 199

Hi @ericb88

Have seen your store and it looks clean. I like that. 

Here are some of my suggestions for you: 

1. Homepage: 

- On your banner, you can have more than one banner (slider). For example, some sliders can show specific products. 

- When I hover on these products, nothing happens. So I think your visitors will feel disappointed because they cannot see another product image. 

AllFetch_0-1620956168920.png

- This section should have a CTA button. 

AllFetch_2-1620956516038.png

- On your homepage, you should add: 

+ The Reviews section to increase your social proof. 

+ One section shows 1 particular product because now you only have three. 

2. Product pages: 

I think you're doing great on your product pages. 

However, you can make your customer shopping experience better by having:

- Buy Now button 

- Sticky Add to Cart bar

- More Upsell or Cross-sell methods if you have more products in the future. Product Bundles is a good option. 

- Reviews section

3. Other: 

- Create a section/page that allows your customers to compare two products on your site. This will help your visitors pick the right one easier. 

- I think your product prices are quite high. Do you try to research your competitors? their prices, their sites, or their marketing plan. 

- Try the Abandoned Cart process to keep your customer's attention. 

I think you're doing fine. You only need to upgrade your site a little bit and focus on your marketing strategy. 

Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 10.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.
- Stay updated with AllFetch: Website / Youtube / AllFetch Community / Facebook / Twitter / Linkedin.
Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com
0 Likes