HELP!! - Why is no one buying?!

Coopsy1313
8 0 0

Evening all

I would love to hear your thoughts and words of wisdom as i look to further improve my self made site.  

I’m getting plenty of traffic through PPC and had a strong pre Xmas, although sales have stopped (i assume as its seasonal goods i sell)

I just want to be sure I’m not missing something obvious that would be putting potential customers off?

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciate  https://www.modernrattan.co.uk

Thanks in advance

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3750 214 669

Hello @Coopsy1313, I hope you are doing well! your store looks really great and professional. You might get lots of traffic but for conversions, you have to retarget your customers in real-time with the help of automation. For getting more conversions and sales you can target your customers by sending automated emails that help to improve the relevancy and timeliness of your campaigns. You can use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. For some reason unknown to you, they leave without making a purchase but with email automation, you can make sure that this user receives an email shortly after they abandoned their cart, reminding them of what they left behind and asking if they need help completing their purchase. In this case, email marketing automation turns a missed opportunity into an opportunity to build a stronger relationship and make a sale.

Automate your store as much you can. Also, capture visitors coming to your store. You can start push campaigns in which you can send push notifications to customers in real-time even when they are not in your store. You can send them price drop alerts, back in stock alerts, offers, new updates. 

These strategies will also help you to build a relationship with your customers, target them in real-time & bring them back to the store. 

Enable push/ workflow of browse abandoned and win-back customers.

This is how you can increase customer engagement in your store and increase the conversion rate.

If you would like to implement these strategies, I suggest trying out the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing automation solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.

Also, if you would like to schedule a call for a product demo. Let me know. We will happy to assist you.

Hope this helps!

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes