1 0 0

I’m doing 5$ a day in FB ads getting some good traffic but no sales at all,

any tips would be helpful.

https://plasmacases.org

Thanks

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
53 0 8

You should really stop paying for your ads until you know who to target your ads to. Instead, you should explore ways to market your site using other methods like finding facebook groups or going to events where people are looking to buy the products you are selling.

This method allows you to better learn who is buying your products, which you then can use this information to push FB ads. 

Decrease fraudulent orders, stop chargebacks and expand globally with Beacon. https://apps.shopify.com/beacon
0 Likes

Why should I buy your products ? 

Hi @Ssg6129 

I agree with @Jason_Beacon  Facebook ads are just a waste of time when you're starting out. Plenty of organic methods you could do to understand what your website needs to convert etc. 

Few areas you need to improve 

• Home Page (flow)
  • Product Page 
  • Product description 
  • Reviews/Testimonials 
  • Checkout (looks completely different to your website)
  • Theme (I don't think you have the right theme)

I also don't think the black background is helping you. I'd use white. Looks more clean. 

Until you fix these problems it will be nearly impossible to convert visitors into sales. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

10,000 Reasons To Get A FREE Website Review HERE

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
435 19 51

Hey, I went through your store I would suggest you to delay the pop-up, let the customers go through your store first. 

Get a favicon. Favicons are the small 16x16 pixel images (in some cases may measure 32x32 pixels) that are used as a brand identification graphic on the left-hand side of the web browser’s URL tab. 

Create a separate About us page. Your store lacks About us page, create one so that it looks more authentic to the customers. Also, add one Contact us page in which you should mention contact number and Email so that customers could reach out to you, it also creates validness.

That's great you are running Facebook campaigns but how do you capture that traffic coming from Facebook ads on your store? Listen ads is not equal to sales. And every eCommerce store owner is following this myth. Ads will only amplify your reach. You need to entice your Facebook traffic to make a purchase at your store. Trust me it's not as difficult as it sounds. You can greet your new visitors by giving them loyalty reward points on their first visit, Or you can aboard them using a welcome push notification/ Email containing a personalized offer. There are tons of other things to enhance the journey of your visitors and convert them into customers. 

AiTrillion is a single marketing platform that performs all the marketing functions efficiently. It has everything that an eCommerce store owner needs like Web push notification, Email Marketing, Loyalty Rewards, Reviews, Pop-ups, Announcement Bar and other advanced features like Workflow Automation, Customer Timeline and Ai Predictions orchestrated under one umbrella.

Want to maximize your engagement and sales?
Visit AiTrillion.com
0 Likes