HELP, traffic but no sales! 😳 Need your feedback 🙏

Highlighted
2 0 1

Recently opened a new store and looking for feedback as we're running ads and getting visitors(about 300 sessions per day) but no sales.

Wondering if the product is understandable to others and does the landing page message come off clear?

Is the design process clear?

What other improvements can we make to have more conversions?

-> www.lowul.com

Appreciate your time

1 Like
Highlighted

Hi @wermil

I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly #1 Shopify Page Builder. First of all, congratz that you have done a good job driving the traffic. The next step is to convert them into sales, and during that conversion process, cart page is important. I suggest you the following to improve your cart page: 

1. Allow the users to edit cart directly at the review cart step: 

For now, you only allow your customers to update the quantity of products at the review step. What's if the customers also want to update their customized time, memory, and placement? They cannot edit it immediately, but they have to go back to the product page, and run the whole process once again, which is time-consuming and frustrates them, leading to an abandoned cart. Thus, I suggest you add an edit button, which will pop up a page overlay so customers can edit right away. 

Screenshot_26.png

Your current review cart page that doesn't allow customers to edit their customized time, memory and placement without going back to the product page

2. Show "Delivery Date" for shipping information: 

Your shipping page currently shows only Standard as Shipping method. It's good that it's free, but the problem is customers don't know when they will receive their products. Thus, you have to clarify that date. Moreover, stating a specific day, for example "Arrived by August 20, 2020", is better than generalizing "Arrived within 2-3 days" as the latter doesn't clarify questions such as "do those 2-3 days include weekend?" or "are those 2-3 days shipping time only or also processing time?"

Amazon is always very clear about their shipping time. You can take them as an example below: 

research-media-file-af09668ce8775a2f1d867b399517098e.pngAmazon's shipping page

I hope those 2 quick tricks can help you boost your conversion rate. You can read this ultimate guide on reducing Cart Abandonment rate and maximizing conversion rate to better improve your cart page. 

All the best, 

Richard.

- [Tutorial] How to customize Shopify product page: academy.pagefly.io/customize-shopify-product-pages
- Are you having problems customizing your Shopify pages? Check out PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder
1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 1

Great tips, Richard!

I appreciate your time and this comprehensive feedback.

These thing are definitely something we'll take into consideration, however, sadly, right now we aren't even getting abandoned checkouts.

Feels like there's a blocker before customers even press add to cart. Any ideas?

Updating shipping page as we speak.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1747 108 313

Dear wermil,

Hope following suggestion will help you.

• Add predictive search feature
  • Need to improve loading speed in mobile
  • Highlight your USP
  • Add Featured / Bestseller products at home page - Engage your customers by letting them know the bestseller products on your store.
  • Add Testimonials at homepage
  • Banner adding on Collection page - Make your collection page stand out with interesting & creative collection banners. Example of Good Collection Page
  • Add Promotional banner on collection page - You can show images of featured, bestseller or popular products on the collection page banner.
  • Add Sticky Buy now or add a cart button , Sticky cart - A sticky cart icon or sticky checkout bar reduces cart abandonment and engages the customer in your store.
  • Product page layout needs to improve. Example of Ideal Product Page 
  • Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc. - Personalize your customer's shopping experience with these features on your cart page.
  • Do some ON page SEO and index all products at Google

Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes