HELP with pricing

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
19 0 0

I under stand this might be the wrong discussion board but i have a question ? How do you make multiple prices for one item

0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
394 22 55

Hey, @CarterCoShops!

Karlie here from the Shopify Guru Team! One way to display multiple prices for 1 product would be to use product variants. Product variants allow you to add different options to your products. For example, if you're selling a T-shirt - your product variant options could be the different colours offered or different sizes of the T-shirt. Your different variants can have different prices as well. 

To add a variant to a product:

1. Head into your Shopify Admin> Products section and select the product you want to add a variant for.
  2. Scroll down to the 'Variants' section of the product page > Click on 'Add Variant'
  3. You will want to type in a name of your first variant option, this name could be anything you like from 'Size,' 'Colour,' 'Material,' etc., 
  4. Then you can start adding in your option values. For some step by step instructions and visuals, be sure to read through our Adding Variants guide.

How are you wanting your prices displayed for your products? Can you tell me more about how your products will be priced?

*Karlie* | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like