HELP!!!

Highlighted
3 0 0

I have a couple hundred people visiting my store daily but no orders!!! I need advice please!!!!

https://marlesnbubbs.com/

0 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
74 7 12

Ok I would probably stop spending money on ads until you work on your site. I don't want to sound harsh, but nothing about it is working. It's quite poor. The layout doesn't work, there are errors everywhere. Your clothing measurements are a bunch of numbers piled onto each other so it's not legible at all. You have some dresses that are XL labeled as plus size when your other size chart shows they fit a size 8 US. Any customer who can wear a size 8 will never even bother to look at it because it's labeled as a plus size. Then you will have plus sized customers clicking it who wouldn't be able to fit into at all. 

Your call to action buttons have no color background at all so they just blend on into the background not compelling me to take action. Your search button at the bottom also has no background color you can't see it at all. There's is no shipping policy, return policy, privacy policy, about us sections. People need to know how much shipping is, how long is usually takes to get a product, if they can return it, who you are and why they should trust you, privacy policy so they know it is secure to enter in their payment information. 

The side scroll menu looks very bad. You might want to try a different layout for this site altogether. The color scheme isn't working either. Anytime you change your site you should always go to the URL to look it the same as a customer would see it. You don't want to be live buying ads when you have serious errors on display like the measurements chart. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0
Thank you so much! I’ll change it around and hopefully it will start
working!
0 Likes