HELP

Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0

I started this store a few months back, and I still haven't made sales yet. Could someone give me feedback on a few things I could do better please? Thank you.

store: afreekha.com

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @afreekha,

I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Landing Page Builder. I would like to have some feedback about your product page after checking your Shopify store:

Product Images: most of the products on your store do not have enough product images. There should be at least 3 to 5 images per product, and they need to show the product from different angles. To provide customers the best view about your products and prove their origin, you will need to take your picture with the product. 

Using the stock photos may bring a shady, untrustworthy feeling to your store, which may prevent customers from making any purchases.

Addition to the Product Images, videos about the products will bring more interactive content to your store. Many customers still prefer brick and mortar stores to online stores since they can try the products. Videos or Gifs should be one of the effective ways to review the product to customers.

Size Guide:

I saw that you already have a size guide in the Product Description, which is good. But showing the size guide like that would break the layout of your product page, and create a large blank space below the product images.,

RichardNguyen_0-1605242841761.png

You can consider making a Size Chart to reduce the content's space and give your product page a better layout.

Color Variant:

Since your Shopify store is a fashion store, many products will have different color variants. Instead of using the drop-down menu for the color variant, you can make them become Color Swatches. It can help you improve your store's professionalism and better explain the color of your clothes products. 

RichardNguyen_1-1605242841982.png

Delivery date: Many customers will demand more information here; they want to know the delivery date. You are just showing a period (1 to 2 weeks); I would recommend switching it to the product page's delivery date to keep customers on this page. 

Warranty Policies or Refund Policies should be viewable on your product page too. They will give customers enough information to keep them on the product and focus on their journey.

RichardNguyen_2-1605242841987.png

There should be an Add-to-Cart button and variant selector in each product in the Similar Products and Last Viewed section. Hover effect on the product images would be useful too; it can give customers additional information about the product.

Those are some of my feedbacks; I hope they could be useful for you and your store to improve the conversion rate of the product page. Please hit Like and Solution to let me know. 

Cheer,

Richard.

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group | Youtube
- [Tutorial] Get
more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
- [Master Guides]: Get Your Shopify Store Ready for Black Friday
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1402 71 238

Hello @afreekha, I hope you are doing well! Overall your store looks great & professional. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- Display the top sellers & New arrivals before the Instagram Feed on the homepage.

- Display the collection you have like you have displayed of accessories & kids after the banner image. Similarly display the Interior Decor, Men & Women.

- Add announcement bars or timers to promote your offers on the store.

- Add web push notifications on your store and it will help you in reaching your customers and visitors directly.

- Welcome customers with welcome & discount popup.

Start giving loyalty points on activities like signing up, allowing for push notifications, follow or share on social media, on birthdays, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate.

- Add a chatbot- Welcome new visitors, boost your customer engagement, deliver personalized recommendations, and much more. Give customers instant answers 24/7 with the help of the live ChatBot.

Hope this helps!

If you are looking to implement customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

I am also happy to assist you in setting up the above features in your store. Looking forward to your reply soon.

We are happy to help sellers to increase sales in this BFCM.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
31 2 10

Hey @afreekha, I hope you are doing fine!

Congratulations on your store! I understand how it feels when you don't get results but worry not here my feedback on your store:

Your store looks absolutely fantastic no doubt there, the home page and layout colors everything is great. One thing that I found odd is that your product titles and their description don't live up to the store's amazing look, if the description is a little organized and descriptive it will surely help customers to understand better about the product. Lastly the product title a good product title should have all the essential information about the product take Amazon’s product titles for example. 

In addition, I checked your website's On-Page SEO score on WooRank and it wasn't looking good. I'd strongly suggest you work on that along with the products which have useless meta description as meta description and SEO rating vastly impact your store visibility on google and other possible interaction places. Also, the meta description plays an important role in attracting the right kind of traffic ultimately resulting in better conversions and increased sales. 

I’d really suggest you try Descrii, they provide titles, descriptions, and meta descriptions for your products that’ll help your website to climb high in search rankings and ultimately gain more traffic and conversion. 

I hope this helps you achieve your goals. 

Good luck with the store.

Have a nice day!

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0

i love the feedback. Thank you so much. And yes I know, the description has always been the weakest part of the site.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0

I Love how thorough your feedback is! I am incorporating every suggestion that i can. Thank you very much

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
710 16 199

Hi @afreekha !

Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.

Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa. 

The items in your store are something that every person will need in their lives. Therefore, I recommend using a Referral program by Growave to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that. 

The items on your store are something that will most likely be purchased by one person several times. For better customer retention I recommend using Rewards program by Growave, that will give out various discounts depending on how much a person has spent on your store or how many actions he/she has completed (left a review, shared the site, created an account, etc.)

Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try  Growave.

We have 6 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, etc. 

There is a free plan available.

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes