Can someone give me some advice for my shop?
it seems like every corner i turn into to improve my store i get greeted with I have to pay for this or i have to subscribe to this one.
I just started my store with printify and tonight is my second night wworking on my store , had a lot of fun designing the shirts to sell as well as building the website. I invested on a couple facebook ads to get some traffic in and I have low sales as to be expected 3 to be exact lmao.
what are simple things im completely missing here ? what can i do better? and what are the things im doing wrong.
thank you in advance :)
Btw im not looking into get rich quick schemes, owning my own clothing brand has always been a dream of mine if i could just breakeven monthly id be content and happy so far all my profits have gone back into advertising.
I just took a quick look and it looks pretty good to me--but mind you I am in the process of revamping my store with a web developer and trying to increase my sales as well. At least you got 3 organic sales--I have yet to do so!
The only thing I might do is play around with the background to make your products easier to see? Even out the sizing of the product letter titles? Maybe add an "About Us" section? Choose a product and pt it on sale?
Wish I could be of more help!:)
Here's to Abundant Sales & Cash Flow!:)
Hey @BlackMenthol !! Great to see your store running. I must say, you have some amazing printed products out there! After going through your website, here are a few suggestions that I'd like to give -
1. Instead of having a black background, have a white background - it will enhance your products! As soon as I scrolled down to see your products, It was weird to see those white boxes. I understand that you wanted to have a theme that should compliment your name, but try and have a theme with a white background and see the magic!
2. Your homepage at a lot of space here :-
Don't do that. It just spoils user experience. If you want, we can design a logo and make it fit in the header menu itself so that all this extra space can just be occupied somewhere else!
3. It's great that you gave social media handles, in the same way, you should also enable product reviews and testimonials! It just adds authenticity to your store. And shoppers love to give their reviews!
4. You can edit your About us section and talk more about your brand instead of using it as a space for Q&As!
5. Why don't you have a blog section? It will be useful to rank up in the SERPs which finally means that you're gaining momentum.
6. We can remove Powered by Shopify - Its just one of the customisation we do for our stores!
7. Your fonts are eating up the look~eel of the store .. The are quite big and too simple to capture user's attention!
Don't worry, because you've just started your journey and it's been 2 days .. the store looks decent! People actually ignore to take reviews .. But you' being conscious about your store 1st day onward just tells about your seriousness and dedication towards your store! Do not hesitate to reach back to us for customisation ; store development ; formulating sales strategy ; implementing analytical tools in your store ; and much more!
There was a client of ours - Ron CEO of Vorratu - crazy sellers of crazy tea flavors & we helped them as much as we can. Today, the store has a dynamic presence, and its getting orders from across the globe!
Then there was Freshmo - selling a range of fragrance products around the globe - when they started their store we were glad to get associated with them and with time we have grown astonishingly! We hope to add your venture in our list too .. because there is a lot of scope in your store and in sales strategy.
You can check our client stories to know that what we do might not be the best, but it definitely has an impact and its result-driven!
We are just a message away! We'll be glad to have a small-talk with you!
Welcome to the Shopify family, and congratulations on your store.
Your store looks pretty great on the first look, good job. I have a few observations to add:
I hope this advice helps out. Hoping for more sales in your store!
Fun store! A few suggestions:
1. If you get a free tool like Hotjar, set up some heatmaps to see what people are doing on your site and how far they are scrolling down.
2. Do you retarget your emails that you have collected?
3. I would add some brand building elements on the homepage. Add some text about your story and why you are different from your competitors. You can display your products right under it :)
Hope this helps! AdRoll is currently offering a 90 day free trial for our growth plan. Check us out:
Hello @BlackMenthol ,
I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.
I hope our feedback helps you.
Hi @BlackMenthol !
Welcome to Shopify and I wish you good luck!
1. The first thing that I have noticed - as you are having a very dark black theme, your white font is not so comfortable to read - change the font, or theme, or style of your text. While reading your product descriptions, my eyes got tired.
2. Add the CTA button on your hero banner "Shop now"
3. Add trust payment badges
4. As it is your own production of the clothes - I suggest adding the blog page - and tell there about your brand, story about your products.
5. Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.
6.90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.
For adding the functions above you can several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try Growave.
We have 6 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, etc.
There is a free plan available.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.
Hi @Sajay ,
I appreciate the feedback, but I think that you got my store mixed up with BlackMethol.
My store is in the process of being revamped, so I will definitely ask for feedback when it's finished.
It's plain, but you're welcome to have a look.