HI everyone | We would appreciate some feedback on our shop before we launch | The Pantoffel

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi Community!

Thank you in advance for taking the time and investing it into giving us some feedback and possibly helping us make our shop better. 
My partner and I have never built a e-commerce shop or used FB and other forms of ads to promote our shop. Before we go out investing a bunch of money and figuring it out through trial and error, I have learned that asking cost nothing in life and a community as large as this has a lot of insight!

With that being said would you take a few minutes out of your day and check out our shop and giving us some feedback? It would be very appreciated!

https://thepantoffel.com/

You can reach me directly via email charlie@thepantoffel.com if you wish to get in touch and share your insight.

Have a great day and thank you in advance!

Best regards,

Charlie

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
710 16 199

Hi @cdobslaw !

Your google page speed score is only 54 and mobile speed 22. Low mobile page speed may kill your traffic and affect your conversation. For greater success and to deliver a great user experience you should focus on mobile score as well. Website performance impacts ranking on organic search and user experience. This problem can reduce conversions and sales. 79% of people do not wait for more than 5.3 seconds for page loading. It can lead to the losing of new visitors, less traffic, and losing repeat customers. You should always work on your CRO - increasing the percentage of users who perform a desired action on your website.

You have amazing store, i love colors, and design itself.

Your store is lack of clear CTAs.  Clear CTAs - help to show what to do next. Hero banner on your homepage is a key to make a connection with every visitor. You should clearly communicate what your website is about.

90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.

Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.

The items in your store are something that every person will need in their lives. Therefore, I recommend using a Referral program by Growave to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that.

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try  Growave.

We have 6 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, etc. 

There is a free plan available.

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1402 71 237

Hello @cdobslaw, Welcome to the Shopify community. I hope you are doing good! Here is the feedback:-

1. The home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. 

-Slideshow Image or banner image 

-Collection List  

-New arrivals, Bestsellers

-Testimonials

- Newsletter sign up box

-Instagram Feed

2. The footer looks too large. It shouldn't be that large.

Some addons that you can do to your store to maximize customer engagement and conversions:-

- Add a referral program. A referral program can help optimize your sales cycle, help you produce quality leads, and take your marketing efforts up a notch. People are more like to make a purchase when a product is referred by any friend. You can boost your marketing ROI and drive conversions with referral marketing.

Start giving loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate.

- Add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It can be sent even when customers are not on your store and bring back the losing customer to your store.

- Showcase reviews on the home page or create an exclusive page that will build more trust in visitors.

- Enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, or browse abandoned customers.

To implement these customer engagement tools on your store. I would recommend you to install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app that has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app.  Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

I am also happy to assist you in setting up the above features in your store. Looking forward to your reply soon.

We are happy to help sellers to increase sales in this BFCM.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes