HIGH TRAFFIC BUT NO SALE

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
17 0 1

Hello, a lot of people visited my site but I don't sale anything , can somebody help me find the solution please , I need help . my site is upcurve.fr 

1 Like
Highlighted

Hey there @Sacha973 ! Your store is bound to get traffic because your store looks neat and user-friendly! However, here are some points which I wanted to highlight after going through your store - 

1. Because of the smooth background image, your header menu is not visible. Also, you need to add your product offerings in the header menu itself (Along with Home option). When I scroll down, cart button goes up. To make sure that user experience is not spoilt, try and have a moving cart button!

Screenshot_2020-07-10_14-15-56.png

2. Did you try ads? And social media strategy? I don't see any CTA (call to action) things. Maybe due to absence of relevant CTAs, you're just not able to convince customers to purchase? You should use social media proofs to add more authenticity in your website. Instagram & Pinterest are 2 great social media platforms where users will appreciate your store! 

3. There are times when you do everything you can but still you're not able to sell your stuff. That's the time you need to get in touch with Shopify experts - sit down with them and draft a whole new sale funnel and marketing strategy. 

I'm from CedCommerce - a group of coders and tech enthusiasts trying to help eCommerce guys with their store set up. You can reach out to me anytime for any kind of customisation ; add-ons or drafting sales/marketing/social media strategy! We have helped quite a few entrepreneurs in their journey, and if you need a helping hand, we would be glad to offer one! 

Ps. I'm just a message away! 

Wish you luck for your Shopify journey! Cheers! .-. 

Helping store owners in their smooth eCommerce journey! ;)
2 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1902 37 230

Hello,

I observed few points on your website, I hope those are helpful for your website.

-> You can increase/Add your store's collection.
-> You can use open new tab on the links on the footer section and items on grid page, then customers are spent more time on your store.
-> I see one of your item in view page, item contains only specifications you can add the description of items, An elegantly composed item description clarifies the advantages of the item and persuades the customer that they need the item as well as need it. Your item description is the one you need to catch their eye to in light of the fact that it can without much of a stretch pull in them and influence them to put in a request.
-> You can show reviews under product page.
-> You can improve your Testimonials. Testimonials take the spotlight away from the seller, and shine it on the customer. Adding client testimonials to your website can be an extremely effective way to establish trust and strengthen your company's reputation. They are extremely powerful tools when it comes to strengthening your branding.
-> You can Add blog page, Blog initially used to provide a unique way for people to share their thoughts, feelings, experiences, and opinions and It is a huge opportunity to increase your company's visibility.
-> Have you created your website social media pages? I am unable to find your website social media pages. You create and add it into your website. And increase your followers through social media pages.
I suggest you can use Facebook Marketing and Instagram marketing.
In Facebook Marketing
-> Optimize Your Profile Picture and Cover Photo of your company logo with high resolustion.
-> Fill Out Your Facebook Bio.
-> Set a Consistent Posting Schedule.
-> Schedule Your Posts at the Optimum Time.
-> Use Video To Attract Your Audience and Target The Right Audience Using Facebook's In-App Targeting Features.
Instagram Marketing
-> Instagram business profiles allow your team to optimize your profile, add contact information and your website into the bio section making it much easier for your audience to interact and connect with you.
-> Keep your Instagram profile uniform by keeping your photos within one color scheme. And Use #tags, Hashtags are a big part of Instagram's posts because it allows photos and video content to become searchable on the channel.
-> And i suggest you can use Instagram Stories To Stand Out In The App.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
17 0 1

Thank you for all your answers , I really appreciate it .
How can I make my cart button move ? 

0 Likes
Highlighted

You need to customise it. 

Helping store owners in their smooth eCommerce journey! ;)
0 Likes
Highlighted

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @Sacha973 

fix your favicon 

467649.jpg

did you try to analyze your traffic by channels? mobile/desktop, organic/paid/social etc?

regards,
Alex with eScraper
Extract any data from any website into your Shopify store.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
17 0 1
  • Thank you I didn't notice that 
0 Likes