HONEST Feedback on my Site please!

Highlighted
2 0 0

I would really appreciate any honest feedback/suggestions to my website, www.vibefit.co

Thank you sooo much!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi, 
I have just visited your website. It is quite professional and pretty. You put much effort into making it, right :)

I have checked your page loading speed with Google Page Speed Insight, and here is the result: 

ccv.png

I see that your page speed on the mobile device is quite low. You can check it again and find improvement suggestions. In my opinion, it is time for you to optimize your customer's experiences on mobile devices. Nowadays, more people make their purchases on their mobile devices. your site visitors can quickly leave your site without making any sales if they have to wait for page loading too much.
Besides, you can use the CTA Now app to create sticky call-to-action buttons that are always available on mobile views to encourage people to buy more or help them easily contact you. Here is one example for you:

Image from iOS.png

I hope these above sections can be helpful for your online business <3

- Tips to optimize website loadspeed: academy.pagefly.io/how-to-speed-up-website

- Do you need to customize your landing page, product page, blog, coming soon, FAQ, about us pages? Check out PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1900 120 298

Dear jg7793,

Congratulations for your store.

Hope Few suggestions will help you:

User Experience:

Optimize your page loading speed for Mobile

Home Page:

Add Collection List
Add Testimonials
Add Popular Products

Create Mega Menu

Product Page:

Add Testimonials
Optimize your product page

Other:

Use Facebook and instagram Store for more sale

Add Blog Sections

Add "i agree term and condition" check box at cart page

There are other areas you need to work. if you are looking for or need any help with it, we can work with you, check out our website https://www.mswebdesigner.com/

Thanks & Regards
MS Web Designer

Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: Click Here | task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
1208 60 359

Hi Jason,

The store looks really good - professional, sleek, really trustworthy. Consider also growing your catalog; the more products you offer, the greater your chance for a sale. Best of luck!

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hey Quang, thanks for the great insights and suggestions! Do you have any tips for improving site speed? I've already installed the app crush.pics, which compresses the sizes of pictures for quicker load speed.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi jg7793,
You can read the suggestions from Google Page Speed Insights to improve your page loading time.qq.png

I hope you can enhance your website loading time and get more sales <3

- Tips to optimize website loadspeed: academy.pagefly.io/how-to-speed-up-website

- Do you need to customize your landing page, product page, blog, coming soon, FAQ, about us pages? Check out PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 124 434

Hey Vibefit,

The search bar and currency converter need to be placed on the top right of the header beside the shopping cart for a more logical site look. Apart from that, some other major areas to work on are as follows:

1. I would love to see an Account login/sign-in system, as it is a must for an ecommerce.
  2. Seperate "Sale" section should be created for all discounted products.
  3. Social links need to be added to connect with the customers in a better manner.
  4. Instagram images need to be added for better brand promotion.
  5. Testimonials should be added to encourage brand awareness.
  6. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  7. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Wish your store gradually progresses and touches the heights of success one day.

Neha ;)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
70 2 1

Hi @jg7793 

I love your website, the leggings look really nice and comfortable! I like all the different colors available.  I work for Klarna and we help merchants to increase conversions by offering buy now, pay later options for customers on their website.  It allows the customer to buy now and pay later by spreading out their payments over time with no interest.  Here is a little more information about how it works and how to get started. We also pay you in full upfront and manage all the risks of chargebacks and fraud.

https://www.klarna.com/us/business/get-started/

Hope this can help!

Samantha

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1467 74 248

Hey @jg7793 

Firstly, I congratulate you for coming up with such an ingenious idea. Really you have a wonderful store. You need to engage your visitors coming on your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. You can add web push notification which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term. You have stunning products in your store but you are lacking in engagement features. 

If you would like to implement all these I would suggest you to install AiTrillion.com It has all the features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. It is all in one Shopify app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes