HONEST Opinion on Product Page

Excursionist
18 0 0

Hello, I have a store selling gadgets and my conversion rate is really low. Recently I changed a few things here and there but it is not converting yet. It could be my audience I know, but could someone take a look at this product page? So I can at least isolate that the product page isn't the problem. Maybe it's the font, grammer, emptiness or that everything is out of order. Feel free to criticize over the smallest things that I could be doing wrong. Thank you so much.

Link: https://newtechfeedshop.myshopify.com/products/hot-reusable-charging-cable

EDIT: I forgot to mention but the product page is meant to be for mobile users. And also the homepage and other pages on my shop are not that great looking yet. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

hey klassvk, I would get a proper domain name to add some credibility to your store before working on CRO and store design.

In general, you will be working through the buyers journey to fix each step...

Ad Diag.png

Working on...
1. Product Lens (App that helps the middle of the funnel marketing)
2. Strategy + Tactics: Marketing Blog
3. Want store feedback? Try this free tool (You gotta give to receive)
4. 60-day SEO email course
5. FB Marketing 102 email newsletter
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1275 75 274

Hey Newtechfeedshop,

The search bar should be placed on the right along with the login and cart for a more defined and logical store look. Other noticeable modifications to be done are as follows:

1. The logo is quite plain, needs modification. Try different color combinations and font styles for a more professional look.
  2. Instead of "All our collections", you can simply write "Collections" which sounds quite appropriate.
  3. Seperate "Sale" section needs to be created for all discounted products.
  4. All footer links should be placed vertically for better alignment and orientation.
  5. Newsletter needs to be added for better updates on promotions, discounts etc.
  6. Testimonials need to be added for better brand promotion.
  7. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  8.  Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.

You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

May store optimization improve the overall conversion rate of your store.

Neha ;)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
135 12 51

Hi @klaasvk 

I took a look at your site along with other feedbacks that you have received. I do think that bounce can be caused by so many criteria. 

Sadly, just by changing little details in the design, it is not possible to increase sales rate significantly. 

I thought I will give you some pieces of advice on three aspects: 

1) The product page 

2) Customers 

3) Benchmarking 

The product page 

Instead of having "Only X items are left" I suggest having a discount or a Trustmark. 

On the product page, I suggest putting the tutorial video along with the image of the item. The video that you have is great and quite explanatory, however, it gets lost with the rest of the info. 

The page loading speed on mobile is lower than average Screenshot_8.png

Make more research on that, take a look on CSS that is not being used, use lazy load to optimize the speed.

For enhancing customer experience, I suggest using our app Growave It has over 10 features and does not affect your page loading speed.

Customers

The biggest reason of bounce is that visitors are not sure if they want to get that item, or they do not need that item at all. 

In your case, I would recommend driving more targeted traffic. For that you have to know where your potential audience is "located". 

I suggest working in partnerships with other companies that sell complimentary items or services. 

If have not worked in that direction yet, here is a template offered by Shopify to help create a business plan https://www.shopify.com/blog/business-plan-template

Benchmarking 

This is the best way to get inspired. A lot of the times people have faced issues like ours and just simply searching for sites like yours with high sales will do a great favor. 

I myself have used benchmarking with all the startups I have had. Take advantage of that! 

Hopefully, I managed to help you, if so let me know by marking this post as a solution or reply for more detailed information. 

Good luck!

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that helps Shopify brands reach their audience, engage users and increase conversions with ease here
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
787 35 102

Hey, @klaasvk 

Your product page seems to be good. For getting more conversions and sales you can target your customers by sending automated emails that help to improve the relevancy and timeliness of your campaigns. You can use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. You can send them in email review form to collect more reviews.

Add web push notifications which will help you to bring back visitors who bounced from your site and convert them into paying customers. Even more astounding, this can increase customer retention by 7x times. This will clearly impact your retention. Add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. 

You can install this all in one Shopify app. Aitrillion.com  It has all the features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. You can check it out.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
1 Like