HONEST feedback on my store

Highlighted
18 0 0

Hello, I'm new to shopify and I have just published my site may I have some proffessional feedback?

link: zzowa.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
18 0 0

something is wrong with my full screen display, this is the link : zzowa.com

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @zzowastore ,

Congratulations on the new store! You store is amazing. Good work!

I have noticed a few minor things that you might consider taking.

Contact Us and About Us Page: It would be nice if you create contact us and about us page in the footer or it can be displayed at the top right portion of the header.

Shipping and return policy (Most Recommended) - Shipping and return policy improves users’ trust, and it gives a feeling of safety to your customers. It ensures excellent customer service. Also, search engines and all advertisement tools give this more importance so I would suggest to create two separate pages for it. 

Privacy Policy(Most Recommended) - Privacy policy is a great way to show customers that you can be trusted for handling personal information of the user with care.

Terms of services (Most Recommended)- You should have terms of Service Agreement on your website.

Structured Data: What I observed that structured data is not effectively implemented, If it's not effectively implemented then it won't help you increase search appearance on SERP.

Mobile Score: Your google page speed score is only 40. It should be above 70. Low mobile page speed may kill your traffic and affect your conversation. For greater success and to deliver a great user experience you should focus on mobile score as well. 

seepd.jpg

Create a sense of urgency: Creating a sense of urgency helps increase sales, but it should use in moderation. Making people feel as if they’re about to lose a great opportunity is a powerful way to drive conversions.

Show off trust signals and customer testimonials to boost conversion: Customer testimonials and trust Signals build customers trust and help customers to feel more secure in their buying decision. 

I hope you  will like my feedback !! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!

Thank you!!!

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
514 34 73

Hi there, @zzowastore.

Sophia here from Shopify. Great work on your store so far! Are you still experiencing any display issues with the website when it's in full screen mode?

I agree with @oscprofessional's suggestion to add an About Us page, a Contact page, and official store policy pages. It's great that you already have the FAQ page and your store's email address available to customers looking for quick answers, but having these more detail oriented pages can make the store look much more professional and trustworthy even if customers aren't taking the time to read through them thoroughly. Here are some resources to help you out with implementing these suggestions if you're interested:

Here are a few other suggestions I have in mind:

• Add to your product descriptions. Not only can thoughtful product descriptions encourage customers to purchase now, but adding detail to your product descriptions can also help with SEO (search engine optimization).
  • Create a logo for the store. I would love to see a logo for Zzowa that you can use not only on the website but also on Instagram and any other social channels you use for the business. You can use a free tool like Hatchful to easily create a logo for multiple uses.
  • Ensure your Instagram page is active. Instagram is a great tool to help you build an audience for and drive traffic to your store. I can see that your Instagram page is linked in the website's footer, but there's not currently any activity there. Start posting to Instagram regularly to show customers that your brand is active and engaged. Check out this blog post for inspiration: Instagram Marketing 101: Using Hashtags, Stories, and More to Grow Your Business.

I also wanted to point out that the Reviews page appears to be empty right now. If you don't have any reviews to post just yet, I recommend removing that section from the menu until there's content on the page. Lastly, just a note of caution for products like the "Flower" earrings: this particular flower is based on the artwork of Takashi Murakami, so I recommend avoiding any copyright issues by reaching out to your supplier to ensure they are licensed to sell his designs.

Please let me know if you have any questions about anything I've mentioned here. I'm always happy to help!

Sophia | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 124 434

Hey ZZowa,

Footer needs some modification. The newsletter should be placed to the right of the footer, while terms and conditions to the left. While all social links should be placed below the newsletter and terms and conditions in the footer. Some other suggestions of mine to you are as follows:

1. Utilize the newsletter space to add Instagram images and testimonials needed for better brand promotion.
  2. Favicon is missing, which is quite crucial for site identification.
  3. Adding more social links apart from Instagram would be quite beneficial for enhancing connectivity.
  4. You should add terms and conditions apart from Shipping like Returns and Exchange, Terms of Service, etc as these also help in building search engine content. 
  5. All discounted products need to be added in a seperate "Sale" section.
  6. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  7. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
    You can use Sparq
    free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

May your store succeed four folds in terms of sales and conversions in the coming days.

Neha ;)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
70 2 1

Hi @zzowastore 

I love the look of your store very colorful and unique merchandise! I work for Klarna and we help merchants to increase conversions by offering buy now, pay later options for customers on their website.  It allows the customer to buy now and pay later by spreading out their payments out over time with no interest.  Here is a little more information about how it works and how to get started. We also pay you in full upfront and manage all the risks of chargebacks and fraud.

https://www.klarna.com/us/business/get-started/

Hope this can help!

Samantha

0 Likes