HOW TO BRING MORE CUSTOMERS TO MY STORE

Highlighted
2 0 1

Hello how can I bring more customers to my online store?

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1770 111 321

Dear ANITA04,

Try Google shopping and Facebook Ads

Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey there @ANITA04 ! It's natural .. there will be a time when you'll be craving for footfall in your store .. but it also means that you're on the right path. Here's what I'd suggest you do - 

1. Be active on your social media and do your keyword/hashtag research well .. and bring in organic traffic as far as you can! 

2. Try running social media and search ads .. but the proportion of organic activities should always be more than paid activities! 

3. Why don't you consider going to other marketplaces? You might be exposed to a set of consumers that are just looking for what you're selling! 

Do you mind sharing your store's link? There might be something due to which users are just not willing to open your store ..(might be)

I'm from CedCommerce - a group of coders and tech enthusiasts trying to help eCommerce enthusiasts with their store set up. You can reach out to me anytime for any kind of customization; add-ons or drafting sales/marketing/social media strategy!

For your convenience, we have broken down a seller's journey to Shopify store set-up into 3 simple stages - so that you know at which stage you're in and what all needs to be done! 

Ps. I'm just a message away! 

All the best for your eCommerce journey! .-. 

Wish you luck with your Shopify journey! Cheers! .-. 

Helping store owners in their smooth eCommerce journey! ;)
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1
Thank you for the information. Where can I post my store link at?
0 Likes