Hack-A-Brand productivity tools feedback

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0

Hi all,

Hack-A-Brand toolsHack-A-Brand tools

We've recently launched our "how-to" hack a brand online store, www.hackabrand.com ,and would love to get some feedback from you pros, please. We want to help businesses and creative types build better brands through the tools we use to workshop with our current clients. We have read through a lot of the past discussions and found the community feedback very helpful. You can be as candid and brutal as you want, constructive would be better, but will take what we can get.

We realise that there might some credibility we need to build with possible video demonstrations and write ups, but would like some guidance should that not be enough or a waste as something else might be way out of touch with the viewer.

Anyway thank you for having a look and any comments.

PS. On a side note, I would like to find out about manufacturing some elements in the US if anyone has a recommendation on a great printing and fullfillment house?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
472 47 238

This is an accepted solution.

Hi Sarel,

General

• Use a professional email address like hello@shopaddress.com or info@shopaddress.com, instead of a generic email address like Gmail or Yahoo.
  • Your logo is absolutely adorable!

Homepage

• You can add a live chat section instead of Facebook messenger, which is not at all suggested. It could be really irritating to go to messenger and fill credentials just for clearing some doubts.
  • If the social media icons/links at the footer can be opened at the new tab instead of the same tab upon click. This will ensure your visitors/customers stay on your store while checking out your social media presence.
  • I noticed that you have a newsletter subscription box. I would suggest adding a bonus (such as a discount code) to entice your site visitor to sign up.

Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
1 Like
Highlighted

This is an accepted solution.

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. Having a picture of the team on the story page would have a bigger impact then a stock photo

2. Add links to your footer for shipping and return/refund, FAQ, and any other information a customer may want to know when buying on your site

3. Wasn't clear when I click on "Product of Autonomous Republic" that I would go to a new site

4. You might want to be careful you are not trying to do to much at once and spread yourself to thin

5. Change your contact email to your domain name

Product Page Feedback

1. Add links to your shipping and return/refund policy on each product page

2. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase.

3. Add a section at the bottom of product pages to show your most viewed/bought items from the site. This can help increase your average order value

4. Maybe move your customer reviews under your product images to help balance out the product page

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce & DTC brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0

Love it, thank you so much. Going to look at implementing these right away.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0

Thanks so much for this, it really helps. Ito the Live Chat, which app would you recommend?

0 Likes