Hangover Prevention Pill created but now I need help with marketing/conversions!

Highlighted
2 0 1

Hi all.

I'm a doctor who has extensively researched into creating a hangover pill that actually works. I've spent the last 2 years on this and have finally both created a product and set up a shopify store.

Because of my lack of marketing, copywriting etc skills, I've failed to generate more than 30 visits a day. Overall sales are steady but slow. I suspect I've made many poor choices on my website so I'd appreciate some of your feedback.

If anyone is interested, I'd also be very keen to partner up with someone with a marketing background to take the product forward with me. I've only just recently set up an affiliate program to help generate some more sales.

Thank you all for your time!

www.thehangoverhero.com

1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
120 0 10

Best way to avoid a Hangover is not to Drink. Just saying.

Warp Drive surfboard fins are for surfers looking for a better foil. We 3d print perfect foil sections. Try a Warp Drive fin today!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
14 0 1

Start selling on ebay and amazon - more people go there and search for hangover pill then enter it into google search!!!!

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 1

Hi Phil,

You should also start an ambassador program for your hangover pill. I know as a college student I personally would love to sell this to my friends, and I'm sure other college students would love to do the same. As oppossed to just an affiliate program. Just an Idea!

Best,

David

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 1

Yeah, Amazon might be your problem/solution -- I get a version of this product pretty regularly there for $23.99 with Prime shipping (and sometimes on eBay for less).

1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
33 0 6

If your a Medical Dr and this is your product, id suggest putting your name on it. Id also suggest putting dont drink and drive warnings on it more prominantly . ( lawsuit city).  You might want to add that its not an invitation to increase your Drinking amount. Just an item to provide a clearer head the next day.

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 0

Oh where were you when I needed your pill at our AC/DC weekend in Minneapolis????

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi Phil,

I have a great deal of experience in marketing and branding for natural products and would be interested in talking to you. I also have contacts with reps and distributors in the U.S. and Mexico. Let me know if you're interested.

Thanks,
Matt

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

If you have actually made something that works. And I mean ACTUALLY works. You'll be one of the richest people on the planet pretty soon and must be smarter than the millions that pharma companies have spent on this. That should be fun. 

I'd just make sure your patent is watertight and start worrying about what colour leather  you want around the mirror on the bedroom ceiling of the superyacht. Maybe purple. Rich people like to feel regal. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

A study that came out a few months agon showed that the only cure for hangovers is to not drink.  

If you have this pill, and you are a doctor, you must have clinical evidence that it works?  That would go over well.  Do you have FDA approval for this pill.  You're making a specific claim of effectiveness - I think that requires approval (but I'm sure you've checked, being a doctor and all that).

Nothing like marketing something like this with factual evidence (independant clinical study, I guess).

0 Likes