Hardly get any sales or traffic

Highlighted
3 0 0
Hi, my store launched in end of November and since then we have had maybe 20 orders mostly when we have sales. Lately very little traffic and sales. How can I improve this? Is it my website design? Thanks
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi there,

It would be more helpful if you can drop a link to your store here. Shopify community will help you to figure out what aspect of the website is affecting your sales lately. I'll keep my eye on this & give you my feedbacks as soon as I can see your store :D

Have a nice day!

- Tips to optimize website loadspeed: academy.pagefly.io/how-to-speed-up-website

- Do you need to customize your landing page, product page, blog, coming soon, FAQ, about us pages? Check out PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
109 3 7

Hope the following is helpful.

Social Media

1. Post on Instagram - Shopify offers an integration with Instagram that allows you to tag products in posts on your Instagram business page. Try enabling this sales channel to reach your social media followers in a more direct way.
  2. Grow a Twitter Page - Twitter is one of the most popular social media platforms in the world. It’s great for sharing photos and videos, reaching new prospects, and increasing your brand presence. Create a Twitter profile and start targeting your audience.
  3. Join Facebook Groups - There’s a likely chance that your niche has multiple Facebook groups containing thousands of members interested in your niche/products. Join these groups and contribute regularly to become an active member. Then, share a special discount or offering to members and convert them to customers.
  4. Post on subreddits - Similar to Facebook groups, subreddits are communities focused on a specific topic in the Reddit community. Find one related to your products or industry and offer free samples, special promotions, or simply share your story with other redditors.

PR

1. Get Product Reviews - Having positive product reviews is a great way to build trust and convert website visitors into customers. Consider sending out samples of your product to friends, family, or influencers. Then ask for an honest review you can use on your website.
  2. Influencer Marketing - Is there a popular influencer in your niche? Try contacting them and ask them to promote your product to their followers. Some will offer an unbiased promotion is you offer a free product, and others may ask you to pay for the post. Be sure to research the influencer you choose to ensure their following is legitimate.
  3. Write a Press Release - Press Releases are great for introducing new products, announcing new campaigns, or introducing your brand to the public. Take time to draft a press release that stands out and grabs the attention of reporters and media.
  4. Offer a Unique Value Proposition - One of the quickest ways to get free press is to offer something no one else is, or put a new spin on an already existing product/service. Does your product meet either of those standards? If so, consider reaching out to media outlets for exposure.

Paid Advertising or SEO

1. Advertise on Facebook - Promote posts, create ads, and reach your target audience on Facebook with the Facebook Ad Manager.
  2. Advertise on Reddit - Is your niche active on Reddit? Target them by interest, location, and subreddit through Reddit’s ad platform. They recently released mobile ads on the platform as well.
  3. Promoted Tweets on Twitter - You can also promote tweets on Twitter to reach your customers. Explore Twitter’s ad platform and test out different tweets and creatives to drive traffic and sales.
  4. Install a good SEO app for Shopify store, like SEO master - You need a good app to set up all necessary SEO configuration to get more traffic from google.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
277 13 53

Hi Chevaloeq !

Can you please share the store url so that we can review and get back to you with proper feedback features.

Thanks

Sudipta 
MS Web Designer | Task4Store
20,000+ Tasks Completed | 1000+ Happy Clients

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1053 53 158

Hey @Chevaloeq ,

Could you share your store URL?

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0
Highlighted
3 0 0
Hi! Sorry for the late reply - www.chevaloequestrian.com.au
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1954 122 431

Hey Chevalo Equestrian,

The footer needs some modification. All footer links need to be arranged vertically for better placement and orientation. They should be placed to the left, while the newsletter to the right and the social links below of them. Other peculiar improvements to be made regarding store improvement are as follows:

1. The header template should highlight some amazing discounts as well apart from Free shipping offers.
  2. Favicon is missing, which is a symbol of site identification.
  3. The logo needs some amendments. Different color combinations and font styles must be used for a more unique and professional look.
  4. For depicting site peculiarity,bestsellers are a must.
  5. More social links need to be added apart from Facebook and Instagram for strong customer association.
  6. Proper discounts need to be offered for better customer engagement.
  7. Seperate "Sale" section needs to be created for all discounted products.
  8. Reviews need to be added below every product to improve customer choice.
  9. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  10. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.

You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Wish the store improvement brings together a lot of sales and conversions for you.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes