Have a look at my online store. I have made revisions

IKanstyle
Tourist
7 0 2

Please review my store. I have made revisions. I don't have the amount of sales I would like a day. Could someone please tell me what I need to add.    www.ikanstyle.com

Hi @IKanstyle ,

It's PageFly - Shopify Page Builder App here. I have been wandering your online store and I have some comments that I would like to share with you. As there is always room for improvement, here are some recommendations that I have for your store:

Product page: 

• Product images: you should show some more product images, you will need at least 3 -5 images from different angles of the products. You can show more pictures with the models. Customer will want to check how the products will look like when they try them.

PageFly_7-1615027823731.png

• Review: the review sections on the product page is full-width, and it does not match the layout of this page. Please adjust this section to fix this page’s layout. There also is a blank Review accordion, it can make customer confusing.

PageFly_8-1615027823767.png

• More sections: please consider adding more section which show information like Shipping policies and Return policies. Many customers will need to check those information before making any purchases on your store. Showing them on the product page will keep your customers on this page and focus on the customer journey.

PageFly_9-1615027823711.png

• Discount: try to add discount prices to your products. Most visitors won’t pay attention to your site when they don’t see any attractive sale on your store. You can combine the discount with the contact form to collect customers’ email.                                     

You can give us a like if you find it useful or mark it as the solution if it answers your question. 

I wish you all the best of luck with your business!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.
- Learn How To Build A Successful eCommerce Subscription Business In This A-Z Free Course
- Inspiring example: PageFly builds a complete Shopify landing page base on Nike.com
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Youtube | PageFly Community | Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2714 153 503

Hello @IKanstyle, You did a great job! the store looks great and professional. It's easy to navigate.

Did you happen to check the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion?

Also, if you need a walkthrough of AiTrillion and need any help with setting up the features I will be happy to help! 

Looking forward to your reply!

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes