Your store looks pretty good, you must have put a lot of efforts on it :)
And I'd love to share some thoughts:
- Talk about your niche in the banner: when I first landed on your store, I feel unclear about your niche, what you offer... As su information isn't said on navigation or your hero banner. If people don't know what do you have, they won't click on SHOP NOW button.
- You won't need to say "Our website is specialized in Jewelry & Woman Accessories", just tell it from your banners and maybe your menu navigation
- All your feature products are now beauty and health machine, it can cause a false impression that it's your store main product. I'd recommend showing more of product variety here.
- It'd be better if visitors are able to zoom in your product image to see the texture, for example, of a bag
- Also add an "in scale" image so that your visitors can estimate how big, for example, the bag is https://only-for-u.com/collections/makeup-box/products/uosc-men-hanging-cosmetic-bag-business-makeup...
- The current layout requires visitors to scroll down to see all the images and scroll back if they want to add to cart. You can consider sticky Add to cart button.
- Add easy-to-read return policy or a link to return policy to your product page: I believe most people look for it before deciding to buy and it will make people more confident to buy from you.
Hope you find them helpful and good luck :)
Thanks a lot of your kind reply.
-Talk about your niche in the banner-do u mean instead of -Welcome to our world - should I remove it and talk about my niche?
-All your feature products are now beauty and health machine, it can cause a false impression that it's your store main product. I'd recommend showing more of product variety here. where exactly do u mean? Thanks a lot
1 - I mean you should add a clear and concise description of the product range you sell. Yes, the "Welcome to our world" is too generic. A description would give visitors a clear overview of what this store offers.
2 - If you are offering a wide range of products, try to avoid featuring only some products. What you should do is featuring many collections so that visitors have an idea that these types of products exist in your store.
Hope this is clear enough :)
Congratulation for your store.
I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:
Page loading Speed -
Mobile Speed Need to Improve, Currently 23-30 . you need to improve website speed to make it more user-friendly for both device desktop and mobile. This is one of the most important steps for improving conversions and sales. This year, during the Black Friday Cyber Monday (BFCM), Shopify stores in 175 + countries around the world created a new record with $2.9+ billion overall sales. Among these, 69% of sales have been made on phones or tablets, while only 31% happened over the desktop.
Customize your header and footer with specific functionalities. Your header should offer a smart toggle search bar where people can type in the products they’re looking for as well as go for sticky header. Example of Good Header
Home Page -
A lot can be done to your homepage to make it more informative & attractive. Add prompt CTA buttons with a hero banner that syncs well with your store theme & branding. This banner should include info like free shipping, offers/deals like 50% off, etc. Below the hero banner, create categories for all your products in a slider that engages customers. Example of Nice Home page
Your Unique value proposition should be highlighted on your homepage. Add testimonial carousels, announcement bars, product slideshows and make your homepage SEO friendly to increase your site traffic and conversions.
Collection Page -
Your customer views this page to have an in-depth view of the products and services you offer.
Make sure this page has a creative banner to enhance the visual appeal of your store, product reviews of all the products in your store, infinite scrolling to increase page views. announcement bars for highlighting promotions, events, deals and product labels like % off, ‘New Arrival’, ‘Sold Out’, etc. Example of Good Collection Page
Product Page -
Add interactive and user-friendly features like custom swatches, product zoom in, product reviews, unique product titles/descriptions, cart drawer and a sticky cart with a sticky add to cart and buy now button. Example of Ideal Product Page
I’d suggest you to try our all-in-one app, Cart2Sale that also includes the Sticky Cart feature where your customers can easily see the total number of items in their cart right on the product page. This improves user experience as they don’t have to go back and forth from the product to the cart page and vice versa.
Cart Page -
Maybe offering gift wrapping on your cart page, allowing your customers to choose their preferred delivery date and time, include security trust badges and add notes like special delivery and packaging instructions can make them trust and love your brand way more.
This page is the final step before your customers check out from your store so it should be as impressive as any other page on your store.
Integrations on your store -
How do you plan to monitor your site performance and track conversions?
Simply set up and integrate Google Analytics and Google Search Console with your store and get to know who is visiting your store, their demographics, which of your Facebook page viewer converts into your buyer and your store’s ranking, impressions & clicks on Google.
Besides these tracking methods, make sure the following is included on your store:
If you need help please contact us at https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us
Congratulations on your website, it's clean and the images you are using are very appealing.
There are a few technical suggestions I have for your website:
1. Your header size is a little large, it takes up half of the screen when we land on it. So I would request you to decrease the size of your header and also your logo.
2. You can make your main navigating header sticky, because if I'm at the bottom of your page I have to scroll all the way up to go on the shop now button.
3. The header navigation is broken and the options in your dropdown are getting cut. I'm attaching a screenshot here for a better understanding.
4. Product Single Page - There are a lot of images to browse and I have to move all the way up to add the product to cart. So I suggest you to add a sticky add to cart button on the product single page.
Also, some of the products have many variants and the images of the variants are not showing right next to the selected variant. Attaching the screenshot.
Along with this, I have a few more suggestions regarding your marketing techniques. Since your products are very appealing and very reasonably priced, you need to create a some urgency and social proof on your store. You can use an app that provides you tools like a countdown timer, limited offers and even social proof.
For example, I'm sure you've seen how amazon creates urgencies in sales by showing the number of products left, upcoming sales, or drive sales by showing how quickly they have to order an item to get quick delivery, right down to the minute.
If you want to sell more, boosting the sense of urgency in your marketing is the way to go.
Making people feel as if they’re about to miss out on or lose a great opportunity is a powerful way to drive conversions.
One parting tip: like many other techniques, the urgency is best used in moderation. Don’t try to put pressure on your potential customers all the time, or they’ll stop taking your offers seriously.
Instead, focus on periodically offering great deals that really are limited.
I'm providing you some app links that might be useful.
Hi there! Maggie, Shopify Expert here :)
Talk about amazing first impression - you nailed it :) The sliding images show a sophisticated jewelry store. However as you scroll down, it feels like a different store. You run a general niche store. It can definitely affect your conversion rate and make you very vulnerable to competitors.
When you’re dropshipping, you need a much harder task to stand out among the competition. You see, there are thousands of people just like you, opening a dropshipping store every single day. You need to offer something unique to really stand out and make people want to buy from you. Having an online presence and driving traffic from Facebook ads is not enough anymore - everyone is doing the same thing - so important thing is to offer your visitors something different, what your competitors are not offering. It could be strong branding, exceptional customer service, after-sale customer care etc. Unique branding is the best way forward if you want to stand out in an online world.
I would start by defining your niche, specializing in it, and then targeting a defined audience. This will then help you find more ways how to approach and them and drive organic, free traffic. I explain it in this guide: General niche vs. narrow niche - which is better in ecommerce?
Here are a few guides that might help:
If you found these tips useful, please like this post and leave a 5* review on my TrustPilot profile. Thank you!
Looking for a more detailed critique? Reserve your free website audit here: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/audit/
Shopify Expert | Ecommerce SEO Wizard